The internship

The class sat silent.

Today was their internship. Jouske and Mina were talking before they needed to go. Y/n and Momo were next to each other on the train to their stops. Some class members got off until Momo, Y/n , Jouske and Izuku were on the train.

As the train reached Jouskes and Y/n stop he noticed Y/n sleeping on a blushing Momo. "Oi Momo do me a favour and wake up your boyfriend for me" Momo blushed "Y/n w-wake up now" "hmmmm noooooo" Jouske had a idea "guess ill have to train with him alone then" Y/n shot up "No im up im up" he looked at Momo "Thanks for the nap Momo ill repay the favour." He kissed her forehead "stay safe" Momo nodded as Y/n and Jouske left the train.

As Y/n and Jouske reached their destination. The place of their internship.

"Hey what took you so long I mean like seriously im a bad pilot but at least I show up on time"

The Hermit Hero
JOSEPH JOSTAR

"Mr jostar its a honor" "hehe no problem y/n jouske said you were interested so I agreed to help both of you" Joseph then summoned Hermit purple "lets start training

D4C
"JOSEPH JOSTAR"
"Y/N KIRA"
"JOSEPH JOSTAR"
"Y/N KIRA"
"JESUS CHRIST"
"we aren't on part 7 yet"
DOJAAAAAIN

After hours of training and stopping small crime Y/n looked at the arrow Dio gave him. Questioning on if to use it. He put it away and continued to do what he was doing before. As he was leaving he felt a presence that felt like his appear then disappear. This feeling shook him to his bones. But that stand it felt........Dirty.