The sports festival

Y/n and jouske stood side by side, looking at a destroyed area of the arena "oi jouske how did that happen again" "i think it was either the calvary battle or it was our battle" as the two look on and try to remember the events leading up to the festival

It was the race, y/n and jouske were neck and neck, they had bakugo and todoroki in front of them, they reached the mines, jouske and y/n both used there stands to make a path way. Izuku used some mines and a peice of metal to reach the finish line.
Y/n and Jouske stood there trying to figure out how he did that.

"Yeah next was the calvary battle"
The calvary battle started people started teaming up y/n and jouske decided to team but they needed two more people, they got permission to team on their own so it was y/n and jouske against the world.

5 minutes later

"JOUSKE ON YOUR LEFT" "DORA" "ON YOUR RIGHT" "DORA" "IN FRON-" "I CAN SEE Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANYWAY" "SHIBABABABABA" it was a hell hole the two were being jumped by two teams one of the members tapped him, "yes now I have his quirk taste your Denise" killer queen punched the kid who was sent across the arena. "Ok they're after midoryia now" "yeah I see. Anyway let's get bakugos points I want to show him im the explosive hero" "still a stupid hero name I think killer King or King pink" "yeah no" the two rushed towards bakugos team killer queen and crazy diamond punched bakugo square in the face, todoroki grabbed points from a different team and ran towards them "shear heart attack GO" shear heart attack went towards todoroki and exploded sending his team in different directions.
"TIMES UP"

"Yeah then it was the battles right"
"Yeah jouske and I'm starting to think that hole is from our battle"

Y/n and jouske had battled through
Mina,kirishima, bakugo and momo, sero, todoroki. Y/n was sitting with momo checking her for the 5 time
"Y/n seriously im fine" "yeah but it always safe to double check, he didn't have to go that far" in the room next to the jouske and mina were having a lovely chat, y/n stopped checking momo and kissed her forehead "you did good just try harder" momo blushed and nodded. It was time for the final battle. Y/n went to check on jouske, "Oi jouske we're next be ready as I won't ho-" y/n saw jouske sitting on a chair with mina on top of him both blushing. Y/n looked at them then smiled "dont go too far mina he needs that stamina for the match" y/n closed the door laughing.

Y/n and jouske walked towards the arena y/n playing with a coine before putting it away. "Ready jouske" "Bring it" "START" y/n and jouske charged at each other both their stands came out and were blocking each others punches, killer queen dodged and punched crazy diamond in the back of the head, crazy diamond retorted with a kick to the stomach. Both looked exhausted from that exchange, they charged again but this time crazy diamond got the upper hand, killer queen was sent back a bit, crazy diamond ran up for a punch, killer queen kicked crazy diamond in the head then punched him in the face.
"Jouske give up now I dont want to use my secret weapon" "pfff lets go" jouske charged at y/n but this time killer queen threw a rock at jouske which exploded in crazy diamonds face. Killer queen quickly grabbed a coin from y/n and hid it in his hand, killer queen charged at crazy diamond but was hit with a right hook then a left then a upper cut "its over
y/n I win" "killer queen threw the coin up "are you so sure jouske" jouske looked shocked "KILLER QUEEN BITE ZA DUSTO"

Y/n stood still he knew if he rushed in jouske would attack so he had a idea to get jouske to lose his cool "oi jouske you gonna fight or fix the boat on your head" "...you....HOW DARE YOU"
Crazy diamond rushed out killer queen blocked the ducked to a side, killer queen then threw the coin at crazy diamond which exploded, "sorry jouske I win" killer queen knocked jouske out of bounds
"Y/N HAS BEATEN JOUSKE MEANING HE IS THE FESTIVAL WINNER"

Wrrrrryyy its all coming together