ADD FIFTY-TWO

A long chapter today, I owed it <\3 

    I COULDN'T BELIEVE this right now

    I COULDN'T BELIEVE this right now. Not only had I met up with Brooke, the destination being the Janitor's closet, but the seventeen year old had been drunk as a skunk not even answering any simple questions for me or even understanding a simple bit of the plan I had literally gone over for more than ten thousand times.

    His cheeks are flushed as he stares down at his watch, not before attempting to read the time for himself. "Wow, its twelfff o'clock, that means its finally lunch," he giggled.

    I rolled my eyes before pulling out my phone. No way was I going to tell my plan for no reason to someone who was drunk. I decided in that moment, that it would be best to call his best friend Reeves and take him off to the Cafeteria to grab some coffee.

    When I called Reeves he answered about a few minutes ago and said he would be on his way to collect his very much drunk, buddy.

    I looked down at Brooke with a questionable look before rolling my eyes. "How do you even get drunk at school?" Curiosty in my tone.

    "Some gorls wanted to officially welcome me to school. They gave mey some drink saying it cured the wonders of the mind and granted any wish you wanted in lifehh....." he noticed me frowning, he slightly smiled before saying, "so I went for it and before I knew it, I became drunk."

    "I hope it works in the end," he says which was the complete opposite of what I wanted to say.

    "Brooke the girls in this school are losers. Don't believe a single thing those bitches say. They're all manipulated by the number one loser after all," I explained, watching as he stood up to his full height.

    "Wouldn't that make you one?" He smirked, making me want to hit him because I was in a foul mood today, but that didn't happen because we were both distracted by the heavy knocking on the door.

    "That would be Reeves," he mumbled, heading towards the door.

    I nod in understanding, before crossing my arms over my chest letting the cool air conditioner warm down my heated skin. The boys footsteps receded before he twisted the door knob and opened the door of a silhouette. My eyes managed to adjust to the silhouette revealing no other than Reeves Greene, his best friend.

    The curly caucasian male walked further into the room, pulling out a cigarette he held it close to him but didn't light it since the door was still opened from behind him.

    "Hey, Derry," he sent a friendly smile.

    "Hey, your friend is here and very much drunk. I would take him right now and deliver him to the cafeteria to get some warm coffee," I explained, watching as the blond in question himself spun on his heel facing me with raised eyebrows.