Edmund Pevensie - Oneshot

This was requested by @JulzLovDraco4Eva, thank you so much, I really appreciate having help from you. Anyone is free to message me if they want a request for any of the fandoms that are currently in this book!!

 Anyone is free to message me if they want a request for any of the fandoms that are currently in this book!!

Edmund had been your best friend for years. He was always there for you, especially after your parents had died in a Earthquake when you were young. All the Pevensies were there for you, even allowing you to stay with them. And so, now you were here for Edmund, when he was being sent away from his mum to live in the country, as bombs were being dropped on London, almost weekly. Even though Ed didn't act like it, you could tell it was bothering him. So the whole train ride you leaned into him, providing him with as much comfort as you are able.

Lucy was annoying you the whole time as well, sending you glances and then bursting out giggling. You were really regretting telling her about your small, possibly massive, crush on the dark-haired boy. But you were glad that the others just thought that Lucy was being her usual cheery and joyful self.

When you got to the mansion, you got really excited, it was massive, and you would be able to cause so much trouble with the amount of rules there were, you and Ed were always getting up to some sort of mischief, and if one of you were involved, you could be sure the other was as well.

The trip took a turn however, when Lucy thought she found a magical, enchanted forest in a Wardrobe upstairs, which was very impossible, it was a big Wardrobe, but not that big. Sometimes I wondered if Lucy had a problem telling reality from dreaming. But that night I heard her get up and leave the room. I grabbed a candle from beside me and started to follow her, soon joined by Ed who had been to the toilet and heard us leaving.

We went into the Wardrobe after Lucy and found that we were in fact in a wintery forest. I looked over at Ed and he grinned at me widely. We soon got into a snowball fight, and Ed tried to shove some snow down my dressing gown, which just ended up with us both on the floor in a rather embarrassing position. I giggled nervously and was sure I was blushing my face off.

I kissed Ed on the cheek, but before he could say anything there was the sound of bells, and a sleigh pulled up next to us.

Hey, I really hoped you liked it, I know you asked for a little more, but this is very long for a Oneshot in my opinion, so that is all I am going to write. Thank you for reading my story and enjoying it, go check out my Narnia story called, The Kurt Sisters!!