Peter Parker/ Tony Stark - Oneshot

I sighed as my dad pulled up at my first ever school

I sighed as my dad pulled up at my first ever school. I'd always been home-schooled, and my dad wanted me to have a social life, so I walked into my first school. I turned around to see my dad drive off. I looked at the school and started to make my way through the courtyard to the main entrance.

All the students in the courtyard stared at me and started whispering. I caught a few words like 'Stark' and 'Iron Man'. I rushed into the building and hid. Although my dad was the most outspoken person I know, I was super shy, and hated new places.

I went through the corridors looking for my first class and saw a face I hadn't seen in a few weeks. I did a double take and stared at the boy, ensuring it was who I believed it to be. "Peter!" His head turned in my direction as I said his name. He came running over immediately and we embraced.

He introduced me to his friends, and I explained how he knew me. We spent the whole day chatting and we became partners for our History project.

About halfway through the year we started dating. So we had to make excuses whenever we were caught at the others house. We told Aunt May that we were working on a project for school and told my dad that we were developing his suit.

The only person who knew was Steve and he'd found out by accident he walked onto the roof of the tower when we were stargazing one night, and we just happened to be kissing. But he promised not to tell anyone.