Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy - Oneshot

You smiled as you passed a few of the younger students at Hogwarts

You smiled as you passed a few of the younger students at Hogwarts. You loved it there. It was so much fun. You hummed a Muggle song as you walked through the halls. But your bright mood was broken when you walked into the courtyard to find your brother, Harry, circling your secret boyfriend, Draco.

You shook your head at their actions and then gasped as Harry punched Draco in the face. You ran in between them before it could get any worse. You gave Harry a death glare and he stood down. You turned to Draco and used a spell to fix his now broken nose. You picked him up off the ground and walked out towards the Black Lake. You only looked back to give Harry another death glare.

You sat on the edge of the lake with your boyfriend. "You know people are probably going to find out now." You said after a long silence. Draco shrugged his shoulders before responding. "I don't really think that's a bad thing. They were going to find out at some point. We just have to be cautious of your brother." You sighed and nodded your head. "Draco, I'm going to face my brother, I have to get back to the Common Room anyway, it's almost curfew."

You gathered up all your stuff and walked back to the Common Room. As you entered you spot Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny sat in the corner. You had no choice other than to go up to them. You sat down in the spare chair and waited for one of them to say something to you. "So, how long have you and Malfoy been dating?"

"We've been together for 2 and a half years."