Texts (del 4, sista delen)

You just saw the match and they won! The boys look so happy! You walk down to the soccer field and wait. You are standing behind the benches beside the field. "D/N WE WON!" Luke scream. "I know! Congrats, you were so good!" you smile. "What are you doing here by the way?" Luke asks. You never watch their games. "Uh... Meeting the guy who's texting me" you answer. You are really nervous. "Okay, I better get going then, see ya later D/N."

You wait for about 10 minutes and you are just about to give up when someone behind you call your name. You know that voice. You turn around. He's holding flowers in one hand and the other one is in his jeans pocket. He's biting his lower lip, he's just as nervous as you. "Uh surprise?" he says but it sound like a question. You smile widely and walk up to him. He hands you the flowers. "Hi Cal" you say, still smiling like an idiot. "Hi D/N" he answers smirking. He kisses you passionate. "I'm sorry, I had to kiss you" he mumble. You kiss him again. "You can kiss me whenever you want Calum. I'm yours."

OOOOH sista delen! Förlåt för en jävligt sen uppdatering :( Inte mått så bra på sistone, mke som har hänt osv som har gjort mig väldigt nedstämd.

Hare bra// Molly xxx