Texts (del 3)

You and Calum are sitting in the library and writing down your homework. You've never really talked to him before, only a few times at Luke's house or something. You've never really talked to any guy except Luke, Harry and Niall actually... They are your best friends. You get a text and you're actually hoping it's your "stalker". It's not, it's your mum. You start thinking about the guy. Who is he? Why does he like you? This makes no sense at all... "What are you thinking about?" Calum asks. "Uh... A guy who is texting me, I don't know who he is and I want to know who he is! He's so nice to me" you answer. "Oh okay." "So... The homework..."

*At home*

"How's things going with that dude who's texting you? Niall asks all of a sudden. "Good I guess... How do you know about that?!" you ask. "Luke told me" he answers with a shrug. "Of course he did." "Who is it?" Niall asks. "I don't know." "Find out?" "I'm trying to!" "Do you like him?" "I think so actually..."

*A month later*

You and the anonymous texter have been texting non stop for a month and a half now and you really wanna know who he is! You really really like him, you might even love him...

You: Seriously, I need 2 know who you are or I s2g I'll go insane! What are you so afraid of? Your goal with texting me was to get me to like you right? Well I freaking love you so please meet me? I beg you!

Cute stalker <3: Okay. Come to the soccer game tomorrow, I'll be playing so I'll meet you after.

Cute stalker <3: You love me?

You: YES!

Cute stalker <3: I love you too D/N

Dubbel uppdatering!

Skolan börjar imon jag vill inte :(

Ska sova nu godnatt!

Hare bra// Molly xxx