7. Home owner

Not edited!!!

3rd POV:

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus groans as he sorts through Alaric's closet. Grabbing hold of two flannels he walks over to Katherine. "Ok, bad or badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better." She grunts, glaring at him from where she was say.

"While thank you honey. Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" He asks while changing.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzz kill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right, Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"Don't forget this doppelgänger was born with a twin."

"Ahh yes, Aria. Now she makes me curious. She is with the oldest Salvatore correct?"

"Best friend. She's like his lap dog. Everywhere he is she is."

"Interesting. What else?"

"That's it."

"Ahh, so jumpy." Klaus says amused as he pets Katherine on the head.

"Please, just....kill me. I've told you everything that I know." She begs.

"You see, I believe that you believe that. Bout what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me."

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger."

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't. She didn't—I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"Please just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it."

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He states, pulling out a pocket knife. "Now, I want you to take this knife, and stab yourself."

Katherine slowly reaches up and takes the knife from him. Taking in a deep breath she slams it into her thigh. Doing her best to hold back her cry of pain.

"Now take it out. While I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again. And if you get bored, switch legs."

"Where you going?"

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger."

~~~~~~
Salvatore home:

"Please sign here and here."

"Ok!" Aria says excitedly as she takes the pen from the man.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you guys?" Bonnie asks.

"For now." Elena nods.

"As owners, we are the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in. If you're catching my drift." Aria mumbles as she allows the pen to glide across the page.

"Your own personal safe house." Bonnie clarifies.

"That's the idea." Aria nods as she passes the pen to her sister.