Prologue

September 30th, 2020

"So what do you two think of the house?" Michael, the real estate agent asked.

Harry smiled down at his wife Tabitha, who also smiled and hugged him, radiating with excitement after finishing a tour of their dream home. "It's perfect. Just the right size with enough space and rooms for us and any of our family and friends who decide to visit and stay over once in while. And I already know she absolutely loves it too." He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

Tabitha laughed softly in agreement with Harry as she looked to Michael and also nodded, "It's exactly what I've envisioned for so long."

Michael grinned at the newlywed couple, "So is that a definitive yes on the house?"

"Definitely one hundred percent yes." Tabitha answered.

"Perfect, so if you'll accompany me to the kitchen counter over here so we can sign all the necessary papers that would be great. Now, I do want to remind you that there are two other offers that have already been placed on the house this week, however what the real estate company is going to look at more isn't just the offer you put but both of your credit scores, sources of income, how much you two make overall, and also if there have been any leases that have been broken on either of your behalf so I'll be needing all the documents with that specific from the two of you as individuals and also since the time you began to live together." Michael explained to the pair.

Harry and Tabitha listened attentively to every word he said as they signed the papers to officially place their offer on the house and nodded in agreement. They knew getting their first house together would a bigger and different process but it was a step they were happy to take especially now that they had been married for almost a year.

"How soon will you be needing all the papers and documents?" Tabitha asked Michael.

"Within the next three days." Michael responded.

"Okay, we'll get those documents to you as soon as we get home." Harry said.

"That'll be excellent Mr. Styles. Is there any other question either of you have?"

"Hm, I'm not sure, what do you think love?" Harry placed his hand on Tabitha's shoulder as she quickly thought about anything else they would've liked to know.

"Oh! Is there an estimated time that we'll hear back from you so we can know if we were approved for the house or not?" She looked to Michael.

"The whole process usually takes about seven to ten business days so within two weeks I'll give you call and let you know if the company accepted your offer or not. I highly encourage you to bring those papers to my office as soon as you can within the next three days so the sooner we can start the process the faster I'll be able to let you guys know." He stated, "Any other questions Mrs. Styles?"

"No I think that's pretty much it. Right babe?" Tabitha looked to Harry.

Harry nodded, "Right. Thank you again for showing us the house Michael, we love it and hopefully we can approved for it. And we'll get all the papers ready for tonight and bring them in tomorrow."

"That sounds great. I'll be in my office until six in the evening tomorrow so any time before then will be good." Michael said to him, putting all the signed papers away in his briefcase before walking Tabitha and Harry out of the house and to their cars.

"I'll see you two tomorrow and call you within two weeks." Michael smiled to them as they got into their car, "Have a great night Mr. and Mrs. Styles."

"You have a great night as well Michael, we'll see you tomorrow." Harry grinned, shaking Michael's hand goodbye as he and Tabitha drove back to their apartment with hope for a new step in their lives together as husband and wife.