Day 7/Night 7

Tabitha woke up with a mix of emotions. She was happy, excited, and nervous for the surprise that she had prepared for Harry. In reality, it had been quite a while since she last surprised him like how she was planning to do so later on but then again, the last time he responded to that surprised excellently to say the least so she hoped it would garner the same reaction from him.

For some reason she had also woken up with a headache today and began to think that maybe she was just sleeping a little too much. She took some pills for her headache and thought about maybe skipping a night without taking the sleeping pills so she could see if it was that that was causing her to sleep more than normal.

She wasn't too hungry today so she settled for some cereal and bacon for breakfast.

Another strange thing she noticed was that her body felt slightly sore and she woke up somewhat sweaty as well. Usually when she showers at night she wakes up pretty refreshed and calm but today was a bit on the contrary. She quickly dismissed it as maybe sleeping in an unflattering position last night and was sure that with another shower and the help of the pills she took for her headache, she would be just fine for Harry when he came back home.

Tabitha then decided to stay on the couch a little bit after she cleaned up after herself when she finished breakfast and watched the original Spiderman trilogy with Tobey Maguire. She had honestly been so invested in watching all three films that once they ended she realized that Harry would be out in less than three hours and she had yet to prepare any of the food or dessert she had planned for him so she quickly shut off the tv and practically ran for the bathroom so she could shower and get ready.

As she showered, she decided she would wear more comfy and casual clothes before and during dinner and then she would find an excuse to use the bathroom and in there she would change into the lace set and put on the silk robe too.

When she got out of the shower she took out the set she got along with the first outfit that she was gonna wear and hid the set in another place in the closet in between her clothes where it was both easier for her to quickly get and still be safely hidden from Harry. It'd basically be hidden in plain sight.

Tabitha then quickly changed and started doing her makeup, using a little more product this time for tonight as she applied it to her face. She decided to use a little bit of shimmer from her highlight and a bit of eyeliner and mascara along with a shimmery light pink shade similar to the set she'd be changing into with a bit of darker pink lipstick to complete the look.

She had just finished applying her lipstick when she saw what looked like a shadow dart across the room from the corner of her eye. She turned to look out of the bathroom and where she thought she had seen the figure but was confused to find nothing there. She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, "It's just my imagination." She mumbled before turning back to the mirror and screaming in pure terror.

In the mirror was what looked to be a reflection of her but with a sinister smile and a demonic appearance. Tabitha kept screaming even as she looked back to see if maybe someone was behind her. But when she looked behind her and then back to the mirror she was even more confused than terrified when she saw her now normal reflection. Her skin pale as a sheet and eyes wide with fear but most of all, humane.

Tabitha blinked several times and her reflection was still the same, there was no demonic looking version of her to be found. She breathed and panted heavily, putting her hand over her chest to feel her heartbeat. She leaned on the bathroom counter for support and took several deep breaths. She wasn't sure anymore if it was her imagination or if something had actually been there. But then, she felt an emotion that she didn't expect to feel over the situation.