Day 3/Night 3

Going grocery shopping had turned out to be a necessary distraction for Tabitha.

They had spent nearly four hours shopping, but part of all that time spent was also due to traffic and just getting lost through all the aisles and getting some extra food, snacks, and Halloween decorations.

When they came back home they put all the groceries away and set up their decorations around their house so they would be up just in time for Halloween.

Then they finally finished unpacking the rest of their belongings in their bedroom and heated up the remaining slices of pizza they had ordered the day before, getting into the Halloween mood by watching the Scream and Halloween films.

Throughout the rest of the evening back in their house Tabitha felt slightly on edge, nothing else out of the ordinary happened once Harry had been back home which further pushed her to question if maybe it was just some old pipes in the house or the walls cracking and she was just making it a bigger deal than it really was. She still hadn't told Harry about her experiences, it was hard to explain it without trying to seem crazy especially now that everything was so eerily calm. So, she opted to just push it to the back of her mind and not give any more attention to whatever it was that had taken place.

The night had gone slightly better, but not completely. She felt that she was able to sleep more and wasn't tossing and turning as much as she had the first night. But in the times that she did toss and turn, she still felt that she could've sworn someone was watching her and Harry sleep at the foot of the bed. Either way, she tried pushing it from her mind as much as she could and welcomed Harry's warm embrace and nuzzled into his chest until the next morning.

This morning was one of those mornings.

One where as soon as she woke up, she was horny. Incredibly horny. It usually happened right before and even during her period but she wasn't due to get her period for another two weeks so she found it slightly, just slightly, a bit odd and normally she would've found a way to convince Harry to have a bit of fun but she also didn't want him to be late so she tried hiding the fact that she desperately wanted to have sex and still cooked breakfast for the two of them as if everything was fine.

It was after Harry had left that she decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea if she relieved herself at least once before her husband came back home.

She made sure everything was locked and went back to their room, opening one of the cabinet doors and unlocking her small black box to get her vibrator. It had been months since she last used it, she had Harry to thank for the lack of usage but now here she was, ready to become familiar with it again.

She pulled the curtains closed in their room, closed both the bathroom and bedroom door, and turned on the light in the bedroom so it wouldn't be too dark. She then got back on the bed and slipped off her clothes, completely bare and already feeling herself slowly get slick with arousal about the mere thought of what she was about to do in her new home while her husband was at work.

She turned on the vibrator and spread her legs, pressing it gently to her clit. Lightly gasping at the sensation, she leaned her head back against the pillow and moved the vibrator in slow circles against her clit. Slowly but surely, her arousal was starting to become more present around her, and Tabitha couldn't help but let a soft hum in pleasure as she licked and bit at her lower lip.

Tabitha moved the vibrator down a little and slowly pushed the beginning part of it inside, her lips parting at how good it already felt. Little by little she kept pushing the vibrator inside her until only her hand holding onto the toy was most likely visible. She kept pushing it in and out of her gently, enjoying the feeling of her walls stretching and tightening around her toy, and the vibrations going all around her. She was now a panting and moaning mess and the entire time as she fucked herself all she thought about was the many, many times Harry had both fucked and made love to her throughout the course of their relationship.