Day 9/Night 9

Harry and Tabitha didn't sleep for the rest of the night.

The holy water that Tabitha had used throughout the house also didn't seem to work either. Every hour there would be multiple loud bangs heard throughout the house. And every three hours their house would shake a bit, almost like if there was an earthquake. At first they believed that it genuinely was an earthquake or an aftershock going on but once Tabitha checked on her phone and saw that there hadn't been any sort of earthquake nearby them that's when they knew this was also the demonic creature's doing.

They never saw the creature again, not exactly. But from the corner of their eyes Harry and Tabitha did see a shadow figure quickly leaping from one corner to another, and when they would fully turn to face the direction of the figure, it was gone. There was nothing there. But they knew it was they didn't have any doubts that it was.

When the sun finally rose they felt more anxious and paranoid, especially Tabitha. She hadn't told Harry what the creature had shown her in her dream, but that was all that was in her mind, everything that it showed her. And if everything that the creature had shown her was true, which she was positive that it was, this spirit also had no problem terrorizing them in the daylight if it wanted to.

They both skipped breakfast in the morning too. Neither of them were craving anything or starving, they couldn't even bring themselves to eat some food just for the sake of their bodies because they both equally felt that they would throw up from all the nerves and stress.

It was almost four in the afternoon when they finally decided to eat some food. They decided to order in some Italian food since neither of them truly had the mental or physical energy to cook. They both really hadn't said much to one another but they still remained close together, now waiting on the couch and having the television turned on to some random channel as they waited.

Tabitha had her head on Harry's chest as he slowly ran his fingers up and down her arm, resting his chin on top of her head as they both stared out into nothing and just thought about everything and anything at once.

When they heard another loud bang come from their bedroom Harry felt Tabitha slightly jump in his arms. He pressed a soft kiss to the side of her head and put his hand under chin so she could look up to him.

"Do you want to talk now?" He asked softly.

Tabitha stayed silent, ultimately nodding her head after a minute had passed. She slowly moved to sit upright and pushed her hair back, taking deep breaths as she tried to find the right words to explain it all.

But just as she was about to start explaining to him, the doorbell rang, meaning the delivery guy was here.

They both looked to the door before looking back at each other, "One minute darling let me just pay for the food alright?"

She nodded in response again, watching as he walked up to the front door and took his wallet out of his back pocket so he could pay the delivery man.

"For Harry Styles?" The delivery man asked.

"Yes thank you." Harry answered, leaving an additional ten dollar tip to the man before he left.

"Have a good night sir." The delivery man smiled appreciatively before leaving, to which Harry gave a small smile of his own before closing the front door.

He set the two bags of food on the dining table, "What do you say we have some food first and then we can talk?"

"Harry!"

Harry looked up and felt his body go cold in fear and shock at the sight of Tabitha on the floor with the demonic creature hovering above her.

The creature looked up at Harry, now donning his physical appearance as he smiled heinously. The demon snarled at Harry and began to drag Tabitha away harshly by pulling her legs, making Tabitha scream and cry louder than she already was.