✩chapter 1✩

Dereks Pov:
my alarm went off, i was tired asf i didnt get no sleep lastnight because i was thinking about mike. "ughh stfu" i say as i hit the clock and getting up trying to find something to wear
i found something to wear brushed my teeth yk the usuals then i got a text then checked to see who it could be.

ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴍɪᴋᴇ🙈
Ayo shordy you ready? we ousside.
ᴍᴇ
Yea, im coming.
ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴍɪᴋᴇ🙈
You will be frl ina lil bit😏
ᴍᴇ
Bet daddy
read.

Authors pov:

so derek finally came out and went to the car in the passenger seat, while mike started the car and began to drive. derek was lost in his thoughts thinking about what he would let mike do to him, how he makes him feel. derek always gets nervous around mike, he gets this tingly feeling wen they are together especially wen he's alone with him. iam mikesexual derek thought soon getting snapped out of his thoughts by kobe saying something. "yo i got vallyk and you got derek" kobe said smirking also causing mike to do the same. vallyk and derek just looked at eachother and then back at them "issa prollem?" mike said looking at derek. "i-..." derek tried saying something but nothing came out, "nah ian think so" mike said smirking looking back at the road. derek just looked out the window fidgeting with his fingers nervous as ever.

*brought to you by vallyk sucking kobe's dick 🙈*

so they finally arrived, all there belongins were already there because they moved there stuff in a couple days ago before actually moving in because they wanted to spend time with their family before they fully moved in, ya know? everyone got out the car heading in moving their stuff in their rooms.

Mike's Pov:

i got bored as hell so i decided to play around with derek, i called his name and he came with no hesitation. "y-yes?" derek said "make a tik tok wihh me." i said "o-okay" he said. i grabbed my phone going to tik tok knowing the tik tok i already wanted to do, i clicked the button and it starts counting down.

3..

2..

1..

Author's pov:

derek didnt know what sound it was so he tried asking "m-mike w-ha-" he was cut off by mike's hand around his throat pinning him to the wall agressively, derek whimpered. "i wanna put you in 7 positions fa 70 mins you get it bae you gotta alot on your mind and i want to ease it up lick it and slip it in." mike whispered, the sound ended. mike still held on to his neck, he kissed it and licked it making derek let out a low airy moan. mike stopped and whispered "dont be nervous" he said chuckling leaving a flustered derek in the room with a boner.

ᴍɪᴋᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴇʀᴇᴋ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.

a/n : hey fuckers 🙈 im bored as fuck i had nothing to do so why tf not update ?🥴