✩chapter 10✩

Author pov:

since the jersey boys were in vegas for the weekend, they all have decided it would be a good idea to link with them. derek, mike, vallyk and kobe decided to meet up at their hotel because they only stayed like 10 minutes away from them.

-Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎-

they arrived at the hotel and they took no time getting out, they walked inside of the hotel and began walking to their room.

*knock

*knock

*knock

the door soon swung open revealing all three of the jersey boys, they all moved out of the way and let the others in. they greeted eachother with hugs, it wasnt long before they began doing tiktoks.

Derek pov:

mattia came to me and asked if i wanted to make a tiktok with him, of course i said yea, he sat the phone down and the countdown began...

3...

2...

1...

Author pov:

"im not the type to call you back tmr" mattia said looking down at derek, "but the way you wrappin 'round me is a prob" mattia said looking at the camera, derek grabbed mattia's chin and almost connected their lips but didnt. mattia grabbed dereks waist and slightly slammed him into the wall, leaving a smily blushing derek, both of them stopped and walked towards the phone smiling.

posted.

derek felt eyes on him staring deep into his soul, he turned around to see mike sitting down leaned back onto the chair staring at him, derek quickly turned around nervously.

Mike pov:

ian like what i was seeing it made my blood boil, i looked at their every move, i watched how mattia grabbed dereks waist and slammed him into the wall. i was the only one that could touch him like that and he knows that, i got up and walked out of the hotel and walked to the car while calling derek.

"come to the fucking car" i said sternly, clearly angry.

"o-okay"
______________________________________
Author pov:

he came to the car, walking quickly. when he got close enough, mike chocked him on the car door making him whimper. "tf were you doing?" derek?" the little boy was trying to process words but nothing came out, mike chuckled to himself and opened the car door, throwing the little boy in their and soon getting in behind him, closing door.

"strip" the blasian said, looking at the younger.

derek did as told, he didnt want to make him anymore madder.

mike also got undressed and made derek arch his back on the seat.

"im finna fuck yo brains out"

mike smashed himself into the smaller boy, he let out a loud whiny whimper.

mike began pounding into the little boy under him, "mattia wishes he could have all this" he smacked the little boys ass, which made him whimper.

the blasian grabbed the youngers hair and pulled him up, to where his back was touching his chest. "you wish mattia was fucking you like this huh?" he said whispering in the youngers ear, all derek could do was moan.

mike tighten his grip on his hair, which made derek wince in pain.

"n-no d-daddy..."

mike let go off his hair, which made him drop onto the seat.

derek felt his stomach heat up, which was a signal that he needed to cum.

"i-i h-have t-" derek was cut off.

"hold it."

derek gripped onto the edge of the seat, the pleasure was way to much for him.

mike grabbed the little boys dick, he brushed his thumb over the slit.

his thrust began getting sloppy, he was close to his high.

"c-can i-i... p-please"

"you gon be a good boy for me?"

"y-..yes"

mike removed his thumb from his slit, and the little boy came all on his hands.

mike released into the little boys hole, he did a few more stroakes trying to push the cum deep inside of him.

he pulled out and the small boys body plopped onto the seat, mike was the only thing that was holding him up from falling.

they both began getting ready, derek was moving slow because he couldnt feel his body, but he was still able to get his clothes back on.

he wasnt able to walk for a whole week, im pretty sure he learned his lesson.

a/n : hope you enjoy 🤝, eh- bye