✩chapter 16✩

Author pov:

derek woke up, the sun was beaming in his face. he blinked a few times trying to get used to the sun, his head was still hurting a little not as much as yesterday tho.

as he sat up in the bed he rubbed on his wrist to eaze the pain from the handcuffs, he looked to his left and seen a mirror. he looked at himself, his eyes were puffy and red, dried up tears, and his hair was all over the place.

he then started remembering the events that took place lastnight, he fucked up and he know he did.

derek was like a squishy, so soft and gentle, all you had to do was yell at him to break him and thats exactly what mike did.

derek looked to his right, he seen the knife mike through to scare him into talking to him.

derek heard a fimiliar voice getting closer and closer to his room, he was kinda scared until the door opened revealing his bestfriend vallyk.

vallyk ran to the smaller boy like they have been seperated their whole lifes,
"v-vallyk, they c-changed so m-much" derek said looking at the other boy.

"i know..." is all he was able to say.

the door swung open revealing which made the small boys jump, and making derek squeak slightly.

mike looked so hot to derek, he has always been attractive but he just hit different.

"vallyk kobe wants you." is all mike said before vallyk rushed out of the room.

derek just looked down not wanting to look at mike, the blasian just stared at the smaller boy.

derek felt the eyes on him, he was getting eye raped, he was extremely nervous.

"look at me." mike said in a calm but also stern voice.

derek didnt look up at him, instead he just fidgeted with his fingers clearly nervous or scared.

mike slowly made his way to the smaller boy, when he got infront of him, he gripped his chin and made him look at him.

"why you so nervous?" mike said with his deep ass voice.

"b-because... i-i dont w-want you t-to hurt m-me" mike eyes slightly soften as the boys eyes began getting watery and how soft his voice was.

mike sat down and pulled the boy onto his lap, he put his hand under his shirt and rubbed circles on his soft skin trying to calm him down.

"i would never hurt chu..." mike said whispering in the boys ear, calming him down.

"o-okay" the smaller boy said, sniffling at the end of his sentence.

mike moved his hand from under his shirt and sat them on his waist, he just looked into the boys glissening soft brown eyes.

mike slowly wrapped his hand around the boys neck, he pulled the boy in kissing him, the small boy kissed back of course.

everything went away, derek knew he needed mike, he loved mike with his whole heart, he felt safe again and thats all he needed.

is everything back to normal?

i dont know... we just have to wait and see . シ︎