✩chapter 15✩

*ding !

*ding !

*ding !

the alarm repeatedly went off until mike picked it up and threw it at the wall, causing it to break.

he got up going straight to his closet, throwing on a black hoodie and blacked ripped jeans.
______________________________________

he busted into kobe's room causing him to jump up, "tf is wrong wit chu?"
kobe said rubbing his face.

"its time." is all he had to say for kobe to jump out of his bed and get ready.

mike chuckled to himself as he left the room, he went downstairs and sat on the couch as he waited for kobe.

kobe came running downstairs 5 minutes later, they left out of the house and got into the car.

30 minutes later...

they soon arrived at these houses, they parked a couple house down from the actual house.

kobe went to the backseat and grabbed mike's gun and his, he handed mike his gun and they started suiting up.

they both got out the car and put the hoodies over their heads as they made their way to the house.

kobe was about to pick the lock but instead mike kicked the door open, "nigga wth" kobe said as he walked in the house with his gun in his hand "stfu" the blasian said slightly laughing.

mike went up the stairs and went to a door, he put his ear near the door and heard mattia's voice.

he chuckled to himself before busting into the room, "long time no see bitch"  was all he said before pulling the trigger, making him fall on the bed.

mike walked up to him and looked at him up close, "shit, ive been waiting to do that" he chuckled to himself before walking away.

he made his way back downstairs to see a half naked boy on the floor and kobe holding a broom stick.

"nigga i know you not boutta put that shit up his ass" mike said before laughing at his bestfriend.

kobe put the broom stick on his hole before forcefully pushing it all the way in his ass.

kairi let out a loud scream, as tears began streaming down his face.

kobe put the gun to the boys head,
"i know that shit hurted" he pulled the trigger and he looked at mike, causing both of them to laugh at his stupidity.
_________________________________________________________
__________

the house was pitch black on the inside wen vallyk and derek entered, they were slightly confused but worried because kairi and mattia werent answering the phone.

they turned the lights on and see both of their boyfriends tied up to a chair, dead.

they both got grabbed, causing both of them to yell loudly.

"stfu" the voices told them, they both got quiet as they got knocked out.

Derek pov:

i woke up and my head was hurting so bad, then i realised im in a room i've never seen before.

i try moving but i was handcuffed to the fucking bed, i tried breaking loose but that didnt help shit, it just made my wrist hurt.

i started crying because i was scared and i never been in a situation like this before, and i was also worried about vallyk.

i heard a door open then close and turned my head to that direction, it was a tall figure with all black on.

Author pov: 

he got closer, closer, closer and closer.

he pulled his hoodie off and looked through my soal it felt like, then his eyes went wide when derek realised who it was.

"m-mike..." he whispered out, trying to sit up but he forgot he was cuffed, which made him jerk back.

mike sat in the chair that was in front of the bed, he leaned back and got comfortable.

"why tf did you get with mattia?" mike looked up at the small boy as he played with a knife.

derek just stayed quiet he was scared, he didnt know what to say.

mike has a short temper, he gets mad quickly and hates when someone doesent reply to him.

he threw the knife and it landed right next to derek's head, derek jumped as his heart started beating quickly.

"i-i do-nt k-know" is all he could say before tears, started streaming down his face.

"dont fucking lie to me derek." mike said getting angrier by the second, as his eyes started to change to a dark black.

"i-i was t-trying t-to g-get over... y-you"
derek stuttered out.

"with mattia? the nigga you kissed in front of me?" mike chuckled at the end of his sentence in anger.

"i-im s-sorry" derek said as his eyes began getting watery.

"yeah ight" mike was angry, you could see it in his eyes, face, his body language.

he got up and left the room, he slammed the room door which made derek jump.

derek cried his self to sleep, thats all he could do.