✩chapter 3✩

Mike pov:

i woke up wihh my arm around derek waist and his ass was on my dick, i was cool wihh it until he started movin around makin me groan.
"fuck derek chill" i said, he kept goin. i put my hands on his waist sqeezing it tightly. "stop moving" i said sternly.

Derek pov:
i was sleep, but then i woke up hearing mike saying something but i couldnt hear what he said so kept moving trying to get comfortable. until i felt mike's hands around my waist squeezing it which made me whimper. "stop moving" he said sternly "i-im s-sorry" i said. he chuckled while getting up going to the bathroom.

hours later...

Author pov:

it was hours later and all of them were getting ready to go to a party because they had nothing better to do. (were just going to skip to the party because i dont wanna type allat)

so they get to the party all you can smell is liqour, weed, wine, with the loud music booming in the background. derek didnt really like coming to these type's of parties because it made him uncomfortable.
vallyk and kobe enjoyed themselfs on the dance floor as vallyk was grinding on kobe while he was aslo smoking.

But derek on the other hand was having the worst time of his life. derek watched as mike grinded on anotha girl also dancing with her gripping on her waist.

Derek's pov:

i felt like crying right there, the more i watched the more i got jealous and wanted to cry. i didnt want to interrupt vallyk but i wanted to go back home.🥺

ᴍᴇ
vallyk where r you? i want to leave.

ʙᴇsᴛɪᴇ🥺🙈
whats wrong?🥺

ᴍᴇ
mike's dancing and grinding on a girl right in front of me, so now im crying.
read.

Vallyk pov:

after i read what derek texted me i had got really mad because ion like seeing my bestfriend sad or pressed over anyone. "your bestfriends a dick me and derek are leaving." i say rolling my eyes and pushing kobe off of me. he looked confused ass hell but i didnt give a fuck, i left looking for derek and when i found him we ordered a lyft then left. we arrived home and derek stopped crying and calmed down, we switched into sum pijamas. and then we both started to cry AGAIN because why would you allow your bestfriend to do something like that? "there sum fucking bitches, we shouldnt be crying over them were-" i got cut off by mike and kobe busting in the room. "wtf is yall prollem?" they both said looking at me and derek.

Dereks pov:

me and vallyk looked at eachother then back at them. "mike you know wat you did." he smirked then said "go in the room" i go in the room and next thing you know im getting my neck grabbed. "you jealous babyboy?" he said. "i-..n-no" i said. "dont lie to me." he said sternly "y-yes... because you were fucking dancing with her and fucking grinding on her like your just lead-ing me o-on leave m-me alone." i said and tried leaving the room, i didnt make it to far because he grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall agressively which made me whimper.

Mike pov:

i grabbed dereks arm and pinned hin to the wall agressively which made him whimper. "dont fucking walk away from me, you wanna keep fucking playin?" i whispered in his ear. "n-no s-sorry m-mike" he responded "call me daddy" i smirked. he started to blush and looked down "o-okay d-daddy" i grabbed his neck "you wanna continue babyboy?" i said "y-yes please." derek said responding.

i smashed our lips together, it turned into a heated make out session quickly. i moved down to his neck leavin hickeys all over claiming whats mines. i tapped on his thigh signalling him to jump and he did, so i put him on the bed laying on top of him never breaking the kiss until i pulled on the waistband of his jeans saying "take these off" he quickly removed em without me saying another word "needy much" i say smirking getting a blush from him. i pulled his shirt off leaving hickeys all the way down to his underwear i looked up at him "can i?" he nodded his head blushing.

i pulled his underwear down through em somewhere in the room, i kissed his thighs leaving hickeys "p-please m-mike" he said "please what babyboy?" i said smirking "c-can you t-touch m-me p-lease" he said blushing "fasho mamas" he blushed.
i grabbed his dick pumping it in my hands earning moans from derek, i sped up my pace while his moans are getting higher. i stopped, "w-why you s-stop?" derek said whimpering. i put 3 fingers up to his mouth tapping his bottom lip signalling him to open his mouth, he opened em "suck" i said he began sucking on em and then i pulled em out. "im finna strech you out, its gon hurt at first buh its gon get betta aight?" i said "o-okay" he said responding back.

i inserted my fingers slowly letting him adjust, which made him whimper. "m-move pl-ease" he said
i started curling my fingers in and out of him slowly then i sped up hitting his prostate "d-daddy right there" he said moaning loudly. his back arched and toes curled signalling he was boutta cum so, i started pumping and fingering him at the same time which made him moan even louder getting me harder by the minute. "d-daddy fuckk im gonna cum-" before i could respond he came on his stomach. i got up and pulled my shirt off and jeans off looking at him smirking, i pulled my boxers off and i see his eyes widen. "i-i h-how i-is th-that goin t-to fit in m-me?" he said "dont worry bout it babyboy." i said responding to his question smirking at his nervousness getting on the bed grabbing his neck kissing him.

Author pov:

they kissed for a couple minutes until mike told derek to get on all fours and arch his back. he did as he was told and mike stroaked his dick some before aligning it with derek's hole. "you ready mamas?" mike asked "y-yes d-daddy" mike smirked while he entered inside him slowly as derek winced but soon changed to pleasure as mike kept going in and out of him.
"d-daddy g-go faster p-please" derek moaned, mike picked up his paste slamming in and out of derek as both of them moaned receiving pleasure.
"fuck your so tight" mike said moaning out, mike moved both of his hands to the headboard and went faster watching his dick slide in and out of the younger boy. next thing you know derek came on the sheets moaning out mikes name. "d-daddy pl-ease s-stop" derek said whining because of the overstimulation he was getting. mike pulled him by hair, derek's back touching mikes torso mike whispered in his ear "mamas fuck im close to cumming in yo lil tight hole" mike said moaning in his ear also giving derek chills. "d-daddy f-fuck please s-stop" derek said to mike he didnt respond but soon cuming im derek's hole and falling ona bed layin mext to him. "i love you babyboy" mike said "i-i l-love you t-to" derek said responding cuddling into mike's chest soon drifting off. mike pulled the cover over them soon drifting off with derek aswell.

 mike pulled the cover over them soon drifting off with derek aswell

a/n : hey fuckersss, hope you enjoyed this shit 🥴