✩chapter 11✩

Author pov:

it was the jersey boys last day in vegas, they wanted to hang but mike didnt want to. he was still made abt the tik tok, mattia and derek did at the hotel a couple days ago.

he didnt wanna come off as rude, he just decided to go and he also didnt have anything else to do.

they all arrived at the park, it had a beautiful lake and also a beautiful view. of course tiktoks were on the agenda, they even ran into a couple of fans and they decided to do tiktoks with them.

mike watched mattia's every move, he wanted to make sure he wasnt touching his mamas.

mike was overly possesive when it came to derek, also kobe noticed.

"bro, chill out" kobe said looking at the blasian, "what tf are you talkin abt?" mike looked at kobe, "you know exactly what im talking abt." kobe looked in mattia's and derek direction, "ight ill chill..." he said looking at derek and mattia.
______________________________________

"lets play t or d" kairi suggested, everyone agreed but mike. "fuck no." mike spat out, "bro come on" kobe said looking at his bestfriend, "ight..fine" the blasian said giving in.

"alejandro... truth or dare?" mattia asked looking into his direction.

"hm.. truth" he said.

"is it true you like someone?" the italian boy asked.

"yea i guess" he replied.

everybody spent 5 minuted trying to guess who it was but eventually gave up.

everybody got asked, but the small boy derek.

"derek truth or dare?" kairi asked.

"dare.." he replied, hesitantly.

"kiss mattia."

mike almost jolted out of his chair, but he soon calmed hiself.

derek's eyes grew big, he didnt know what to do.

"no backouts."

mattia figured that derek was going to move, so he made his way to him.

mattia slowly grabbed dereks cheeck and both of them made eye contact.

derek was stuck, he was scared, nervous, honestly everything.

mike gripped onto the chair tightly, trying to calm his temper down.

they got closer and closer.

mike was abt to flip tf out, but before he could react...

they're lips touched, they kissed.

a/n : i honestly hate myself 😜🔫