✩chapter 2✩

so it was the same day.. derek was still trying to process what just happened 5 mins ago. so much shit was going throught his head, he looked down and saw that he had a boner. he went looking for vallyk and he was sitting on him and kobe's bed. "bruh you wont believe wtf just happened" derek said whispering and closing the door behind him. "what happened bestie?" he said putting his phone giving derek's all of his attention.

Dereks pov:

"so m-mike called me into the room and told me to make a tiktok with him, he didnt tell me what tiktok it was so i tried to ask him but then he grabbed my neck pinned me to the wall and started singing the lyrics.. then afterwards he never let go of my neck so after he kissed my neck and then licked it and whispered "dont be nervous" and he left me in the room by myself with a.. boner.
vallyk just laughed and afterwards we jus talked and i fell asleep in the bed.

Mike pov:
i see derek sleep, he a cute ass sleeper i swear ta god i thought to myslef. mane i'd fuck ts outta him with no typa mercy im trynna hear him screamy fucking name. well ian have tobdo it because he was doing it on his own.

Dereks pov:

i whimpered as he inserted himself into me. he started pounding into with no mercy while holding my neck. didnt even give me time to adjust. "m-mike pl-ease s-low do-wn" i said moaning putting my hand on his chest. he ignored me "fuck your so tight" he slapped my ass i whimpered while moaning.
i woke up panting, sweating as i noticed what happened "i had a wet dream about mike" i said to myself. i look up seeing mike looking at me i covered my mouth and he smirked.
"wh- i-.. s-sorry" i said fidgeting with my fingers looking down. "cmere" mike said, i got up hesitantly going to him. "y-yes m-mike?" i said. "do i make you nervous shorty?" he said pulling my waist to him. "i-.." i said looking down fidgeting with my fingers. "look at me and answer" he said sternly i was hesitant but i looked at him still fidgeting with my fingers. "y-yes" i said. he grabbed my neck and kissed me, i kissed back.

Mike's pov:

i grabbed his neck and kissed him and he kissed back. i licked his bottom lip asking fa access he declined so i put my hands in his pants grabbing his ass hearing light moan from him. so i slipped my tongue in his mouth he tried to fight fa dominance but i won. i moved down to his neck sucking on it leaving purple hickey, marking whats mine. hearing dereks moan made me wanna fuck him right there... but he wasnt ready. i released his neck lookin down at him "you ain ready" i said "o-okay b-but can y-you cuddle with m-me?" he said looking down fidgeting with his fingers. im about to turn into a simp i thought. "yuh" i said, we both laid down ona bed and i wrapped my arm around his waist and he laid his head on my chest. before you know it he was sleep, hearing soft snores leave his mouth.

then i fell asleep.

a/n : LMAO ik sm shit happened on the first day but this is just the beggining

a/n : LMAO ik sm shit happened on the first day but this is just the beggining... but yeahh hope you enjoyed this . 😙