Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Hello" Lance awkwardly called out as he stood inside the entrance to the small mansion, the stairs before him as the entrance hall was a good size to stand in while waiting for someone to show up. Lance is sixteen, in his last year of high school making him annoyance over the last minute moving schools to a private school that kept the students till they were eighteen years, he was stuck doing two extra years of high school now. 

"Can I help you" A stern but kind voice asked making Lance jump a little before turning to the man who was walking towards him from a side hallway. He was tall with a strong body built and pale skin. A pink scar over his nose and a right robotic prosthetic arm. Smooth brushed back black hair with a white fluffy tuff and gentle grey eyes. He wore a formal black suit jacket with matching tight suit trousers and a silky black tie. Sliver long sleeve shirt with the collar neatly folded and top button done up, suit shoes with silver laces.  He seemed around twenty years old and gave the bodyguard vibe. 

"I'm Lance McClain, I've been welcomed to your home and will be greeting my future bride while learning to grow a bond between us before the marriage" Lance smiled nervously as he held his hand out, he was trying to be kind over the whole ordered marriage thing. Lance was rather tall and thin with lovely olive skin. Chocolate brown hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes. Dressed in navy blue suit trousers and a dark blue long sleeve shirt. The top button undone and no tie since he had to be basic formal not full on formal. 

"Ah right, I'm Takashi Shirogane but please just call me Shiro. I'm young master guard meaning we'll be together often outside and inside the house. Would you like me to take you to your room first or do you wish to meet with the young master and then go to your room" Shiro replied with a friendly smile and shook Lance hand, noticing something but deciding to stay silent over the topic. 

"I'll meet the young master first and then head to my room. Try and get settle in but show my face a little first" Lance answered uneasy and Shiro just nodded.

"No need to be formal with me, I've been with this family most of my life. They semi adopted me as their son and in return I work under them protecting the young master and looking after him. I will admit I wasn't happy over the forced marriage and was worried but you seem just as defeated as me and the young master when we heard the news. I'm guessing you didn't wish to be sent either" Shiro spoke up as they walked up the stairs.

"Am I that obvious, I'm meant to do this act with pride and be on cloud nine or so said my parents over the phone call. I just, I want to find my own love and life my own life without orders or filming my parents wishes for their self gain. I didn't even want to come but what choice do I have .. sorry, I must seem like a jerk for admitting all this so fast. After all, it could just be you trying to test what type of Alpha I am" Lance sighed as he stayed looking at the carpet as they walked up the stairs.

"Your a decent person, I'm glad" Shiro smiled like a father, patting lance shoulder as they reached the top of the stairs.

"Not really, I'm only here because my friend wouldn't speak with me if I ran away from my family control" Lance muttered embarrassed and Shiro chuckled.

Shiro took hold on their chit chat by explaining how the mansion work, what would happen and how to act with who. Filling Lance in on anything he might need to know and what he will need to learn or how to behave. Telling him small facts and giving him simple locations outside the mansion that he may need to know. He also told Lance some secret spots for him to hide up and make a secret call if he needed a break from the forced life.