Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Well, you look like shit" Keith spoke up from where he leaned with his back to the counter with a cup of tea in his hands. 

"Well that normally happens when you wake up on lance bed and grab your phone before screaming at your brother like he just ran over your dog. Promising to kill him for going behind your back and passing you to the one person you clearly didn't want to face. Then having Lance silently hug me before I suddenly started crying without control before calming down only to see Lance crying because your crying making you cry more. Then we someone fell asleep still all cuddled up on his bed and I woke up as a mess. Phoned my brother to tell him how much I love him and thanks since he did help me more then he could have and well I fell back to sleep before waking up again now. I just need some food, haven't had anything to eat since me and Matt made pancakes for breakfast, well they tasted like pancakes but didn't taste like them" Pidge rambled as she started to make herself her own cup of tea.

"Well, lucky for you Shiro was able to buy a box of cereal for us to eat since your not the only one who missed family breakfast this morning" Keith spoke up, pointing to a box of golden nuggets cereal on the side.  

"Oh wow, golden nuggets I must be in a rich household for that" Pidge sarcastically teased with a playful grin as she glanced to the cereal box.

"Must be" Keith joked with a slight laugh as he watched the girl take a sip of her cup of tea.

"Anyway, shouldn't you be at school and um how much trouble will lance be in for skipping school" Pidge  asked with concern and Keith chuckled.

"I called a sick day, Lance got a free day off to look after me in hopes to make us bond more. After all we gonna be husband and wife but I'm gonna be the husband" Keith smirked a little while Pidge giggled.

"Yeah, Lance is a better wife then he would be as a husband" Pidge grinned while Keith nodded in agreement. 

"How are you, I mean I'm not one for emotions or really dealing with people but you seem like a decent human I wouldn't mind calling a friend one day if you won't mind me as a friend too. I mean, I might be shit as this but if you need to talk, Omega to Omega then I'm here for you. As much as Lance or Shiro might be understanding and our catches when we fall but won't fully understand the burden we carry just by being alive. I mean, the heavy weight that comes with these collars is something only we'll ever truly know. I'm just here for you too now" Keith awkwardly spoke up, staring at his half filled cup not wanting to see Pidge reaction.

"Well you do seem like a cool human too who I won't mind hanging with as a friend either. And for that chat, I think I wouldn't mind leaning on you for a little bit too. If you don't mind hearing me bitch for a couple minutes" Pidge replied with a soft smile and Keith lifted his head.

"Can't be that bad, I mean I have a forced bride here" Keith smirked and Pidge giggled before the two walked over to the counter, getting themselves a bow of cereal before sitting at the dinning room. 

Keith listened as Pidge told him the news of collage and how she was angry and just let lose without worry of being seen as weak or pathetic. Keith even added a couple of comments and his own rants, the two eating between their talking.