Chapter 6

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Did you tell dad or do you plan to tell him next week" Matt asked as he glanced to his sister who sat beside him on the sofa, It was Sunday and the siblings was just going to stay in matt flat and play video games while snack like no tomorrow. Matt driving his sister home once it comes four since all three holts will be having a cooked meal for tea back in their family house.

"He was home early and got the post, he noticed the symbol and knew it was from the collage. I could have acted like it was fine once I got home and opened it but I just couldn't at the time" Pidge frowned as she pulled her legs up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them as she rested her head on her knees.

"Do Lance know, I know he the one you saw yesterday and that you snuck over at the start of the week. Are you sure your ok about trying to break up your friendship over his forced marriage. We both know Lance won't dump you for a better life style, he'll fight as long as he can to stand with you and keep being your friend until he can't anymore" Matt replied with a clam tone, concern in his sister eyes.

"I was the one breaking it off, I knew he'll try to keep being my best friend and keep us together but then his new life would take over. We'll be forcefully separated and both feel broken and guilt to the point we can't even think of each other name. Its best if we end it with smiles then getting hurt" Pidge muttered as she closed her eyes while her brother just looked at her before taking a deep breath. 

"You didn't answer my question, did you tell him. You saw him yesterday and you've known since Tuesday afternoon. Did you tell him or act like nothing was wrong because he didn't ask over it" Matt asked in a low voice, crossing his arms and looking dead at his sister sternly.

"I didn't tell him and you know it" Pidge snapped back as she opened her eyes, glaring at her floor.

"He needs to know, I may be your brother but I'm not who you need. Yes, if things get so bad that you need to scream and cry out, I'll be here and you will cry freely before me becuase you just need your big brother. But you don't freely cry in front of me like you do with him, you can cry or even tell the nights you cry while we can't. I cry and you cry but never before the other unless its over something really bad, its how we always been. And Katie, you clearly need to cry but you need to cry to him" Matt huffed back as he tapped a finger on his upper arm, frustrated he couldn't help his sister but he knew even if she could cry before him freely over normal life matters, he wasnt the guy she needed to cry on. Matt and Katie always had a pack, they couldn't cry before others unless it was to their dad or to each other but only then it was during something bad. Something that broke their souls a little and that why they knew they couldn't help the other to cry because they just couldn't cry before the other. But lance, Katie could cry before him or tell him that she cried the night before while walking to school with him. He could catch Katie well she struggled in life and needed a little cry and Matt knew this but his sister was stubborn.

"I can't tell him" Pidge grumbled back as she glanced away from her brother stare.

"Why not, we both know this is important to him as it was to you" Matt sighed as he closed his eyes making sure to keep as calm as he can.