Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"I'm Lance McClain, its nice to meet you all and I hope we can get along" Lance smiled brightly as he stood before his new class, Keith sitting in the corner by the window not giving much care. 

"You can sit beside Nadia, she the only one with a free chair" The teacher smiled as he pointed to the two seater desk in front of Keiths with a girl sitting alone.

Lance just nodded before sitting down before having his seat buddy burst out with a millions questions, the rest of the class listening in and not caring if the teacher was trying to teach them. The poor teacher must have gave in since all of a sudden most of the students were crowding around the desks and just calling out questions or trying to make plans with him or sharing phone numbers. 

Lance answered the basics, where he lived, what his old school was and if he was single. He did answered any question he felt comfortable with and used his charm to move on from questions he wouldn't answer before trying to greet with the rest of his class. 

Of course the class knew he was an Alpha and a young master making him feel like he was a pop star stuck in a room with all his fans. 

Keith was the only one not to attack him with questions or trying to get close with him for self gain but then again Keith fell asleep at his desk within the first five minutes. 

Two hours passed and he still wasn't being left alone as the fifteen break came along making him stand up, backing out the door only to have other classes leaving and running over taking photos, trying to talk to him or ask the same questions as everyone else. 

Running, Lance always had the legs for running and he knew he was good at it. It was his escape plan and it was working so well, he reached the front office and Romelle buzzed the door open helping him escape in the waiting room to see the head master.

"Thanks" Lance gasps out and Romelle just gave a pity smile as she turned back to students who were still calling out to him or taking photos behind the closed doors making Lance give a nervous smile as he walked back. 

He felt like a trapped rat before millions of hungry cats. 

Didn't these people knew he was planned to marry Keith and yet some were still trying to get in his pants and flirting with him. But then again, a faithful Alpha to an Omega was rare and all knew Alphas played around with Omega.

They must think of him as a normal Alpha ... great. 

"You look like shit" Keith spoke up as he walked in from the outside entrance knowing the keycode, Shiro behind him. 

"They animals" Lance breathed out as he walked over to the comfy chairs and sitting down.

"What did you expect, your a young master .. an alpha at that and your for the taking. Don't forget everyone knows that omegas are only for a good time meaning your free for marriage in others eyes" Keith replied with ease as he sat down, Shiro sitting beside him.

"Keith" Shiro frowned and sending a sorry look for Romelle who shrugged.

"He not wrong, you need to find your footing soon boy or they swallow you whole" Romelle warned as she walked over, sitting opposite the three males.