Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Can I help you miss" Shiro asked as he stood outside the mansion, the double doors closed behind him as he stood on the path.

"I was chosen to walk with the new student this morning, since he moving half way threw the year the class was worried he might feel a little left out. I was chosen seeming the most harmless to collect him in hopes he won't feel out of place" Pidge lied with a shy smile as she held her hands behind her back, wearing her own school unifrom but with the tie in her trousers pocket since she wasn't sure what tie the private school might have.

"Oh right, yeah I guess he would be coming mid year. The young masters will be out soon, will you walk with them both or sent sololy for young master Keith" Shiro asked with a small friendly smile as he looked to Pidge, noticing her green collar but not speaking over it.

"Just the young master Lance, he the new student after all" Pidge answered knowing Shiro was trying to trick her out with the names.

"Hey Shiro, do you think it would be ok if I kept my top button undo" Lance started to ask while Keith opened the door as Lance was busy fixing up his tie. 

"Who the hell is this" Keith asked as he looked straight at Pidge who rolled her eyes.

"PIDGE" Lance yelled with a bright smile, pushing past Keith before wrapping his arms around his smaller friend who chuckled.

"So, I'm guessing your not from Keith class then" Shiro smirked as he felt something was off, the students wouldn't have messy unifrom when trying to visit the Altea household and yet Pidge did. She had her top button undone and no tie, she wore trousers instead of a skirt while all girls in the private school wore skirts. It was a clear sign but he did want to find out how she gone in.

"How did you get here, does you dad know .. wait did matt and sam help" Lance asked amazed as he finally broke the hug but kept his hands on her shoulders.

"Nah, my dad left early and matt at his own flat this week, it was easy to sneak on the bus here. Plus it was easy to get in the mansion, they have a wooden fence that the same height of me, didn't they know that ladders were invented ages ago  .... no offense young lord but your guards are shit" Pidge shrugged slightly as she explained her escape to see Lance.

"Your not wearing a skirt" Keith muttered as he looked to Pidge not seeing a girl in trousers since all the high school girls wore skirts in his school and even Melenor or Allura was always wearing a skirt or dress around him at home. 

"Neither are you" Pidge sassed back as she placed a hand on her hip, turning to Keith while Lance stepped back. 

"Touché" Keith smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest while Pidge grinned rather proud.

"School, you need to head back before you get in trouble .. again" Lance replied with worry as he remembered where he and Keith was heading.

"They have nothing else to teach me and anyway you said the magic words, I had to come" Pidge frowned as she looked back to Lance.

"Magic words" Shiro asked confused and Lance remembered what he said to Pidge before the call ended.

"You came" Lance muttered in surprise not expecting her to rush to him.