Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Of course you would make friends with someone so small and weak" Lotor scoffed as he stood in the entrance, his back to the doorway to the room of the lounge where Alfor and Melenor sat. Allura in the doorway as she glanced to Keith guest for the day.

"Oh seems like we've got something in common with, I mean I'm sure the girls must become so weak from laughing after seeing something so small" Pidge sassed back with a slight grin and her hand on hip as she glanced to Lotor who froze, Lance almost falling down the stairs as he came to meet her once Shiro told him she was here. 

Melenor and Alfor choking on their cup of tea from the lounge as they read their books, Allura falling pale while Keith just out right laughed behind almost falling over from laughing so hard making Shiro stand very amused and keep Keith from falling. Lance quickly running down the steps while Lotor just stayed in shock along with Allura.

"You couldn't even give me two minutes before speaking back" Lance sighed as he quickly but carefully grabbed Pidge wrist pulling her towards the door not wanting her to still be in the mansion the time Lotor comes back to his senses and let his anger out. Shiro pushing Keith to follow.

"I gave you a good minute, you really shouldn't have high expectations of me for lasting any longer" Pidge replied with a slight shrug as lance opened the door, stepping out as he pulled her along. Shiro closing the door after he and Keith step back, the young master calming down but still chuckling whenever he looked at Pidge. 

Inside the mansion...

"At least he made a friend that can laugh" Alfor mused as he sipped on his cuppa, an amused smile on his lips as he never met anyone speak in such a way to Lotor and making the young master actually freeze on the spot while being speechless, he might need the young girl to come over often. 

"But her manners are just awful, she must have never been brought up right to say such things. She a lady and a lady should never speak such a way towards a gentlemen. I hope she doesn't make Keith even worse to behave" Melenor frowned as she returned to her book.

"Lotor" Allura finally spoke, placing a hand on his arm.

"I'm going to teach that bitch some real manners" Lotor growled under his breath, glaring towards the door. 

Back with the others...

"Hang on, Why is a pidgin here and not at home. Its Saturday meaning you hide in your house all day just enjoying having no life since I'm not pulling you out to hang" Lance asked as he came to a stop by the mansion front gate, finally let Pidge wrist go as he looked to Keith and Shiro. 

"Geez, thanks for making my life sound so great" Pidge sarcastically replied as she rolled her eyes. 

"Ah well after your first day last week, I came up with an idea to make a truce with Pidge here. You spoke so highly of her and she did come all the way to the mansion to check on you after you sounded like you needed a true friend. Today we going to spend the day with her, meet the Pidge you miss so much but try to hide it whenever someone around. I got Shiro to pop to her school on Friday while we were in class and pass a note to her asking for her to come today. Now she here and she gave me the best gift by shutting Lotor up, lets hang out" Keith smirked slightly as he crossed his arms, looking to Lance and glancing to Pidge now and then.