Chapter 9

This is probably going to be a long author’s note because I’m home alone in school time with no internet so I’m bored. I found my mums secret bar of chocolate and packets of biscuits though so I’ve eaten some of the chocolate and hid it along with the biscuits. REVENGE! I would eat it all but I don’t like chocolate unless it’s just a little bit because it makes me feel sick. But yeah, I feel evil now. Even though it’s not really evil just a bit annoying for my mum. But hey! I get no internet she gets not chocolate. I feel fat now :/ My mum’s not too good at hiding things. That or I’m awesome at finding things… they were in the empty dishwasher (we don’t ever use it because water comes out the sides.) but I felt the need to look in the dishwasher for some reason and BAM! I think if there is a God he must like me because I always find her food. LAWL.

Anyway I’ll shush now.

Emilia’s POV

“Coming to dance?” Dan asked me smiling.

I nodded and smiled before standing up and walking over to the dance floor with Dan and the others.

The dance floor was mainly filled with males but the girls who were dancing kept stumbling because of their heels.

 “Em.” Phil said tapping me on the back.

I turned around and smiled but as soon as I saw the girl who was stood behind me my smile dropped.

I grabbed hold of Dan’s hand and held it tightly and did the same with Phil.

“Look who we have here.” She said ruffling my hair.

My grip on my brothers and Dan’s hand tightened even more.

“Sorry who are you?” Dan asked.

“I’m Sam.” She spat before walking right up to him.

“Pull your dress down darling; you don’t exactly have the legs to be showing them off anyway.” He replied rolling his eyes.

Sam took a step back from him and then towards me “We have unfinished business.”

I rolled my eyes and then looked to the think heels on her shoes. They were pretty high but even with them she wasn’t taller than me.

I kicked the heel making her topple over into a pile on the floor.

“And that’s why I didn’t wear heels.” I said before Alex came over to see the girl in a pile on the floor.

“What did you do to her?” He asked helping her up.

“You mean what she did to Emilia.” Phil said pulling up my arm to show Alex the scars “She did this to Emilia years ago and I’m pretty sure she was going to hurt her again.”

I looked around at the crowd that was now surrounding us and then Sarah stepped forward and took me and Dan somewhere quiet while Phil explained to Alex.

I don’t know what he said but pretty soon Alex and Phil came over to us and sat down to comfort me.

“She’s gone now.” Alex said rubbing my back.

I smiled and rested my head on Dan’s shoulder.

“Do you want anything to eat?” Alex asked me.

I simply shook my head and then looked around the room at the people dancing.

“I think we should take her home if I’m honest.” Phil said taking one last sip of his drink.