Chapter 3

So the sex coffee went cold before I could finish it. I cried.... Well no I didn't but yeah. I wasn't kidding when I said I cried when I found out my mum had stolen my internet from me for the day. I actually sat on my bed and cried for 10 minutes and then decided to write because it was a good time to considering I was procrastinating with the internet. No more procrastinating. On with chapter 3! A HOY! I'm not a pirate what am I saying? Gonna make some more sex coffee actually.

Dan's POV.

She looked into my brown eyes with her amazing, big, blue eyes and we stayed that for a while in silence. It was a nice silence though.

"Let's carry on unpacking then." She said breaking the moment between us.

I smiled and picked up some more clothes from her bag and hung them in the wardrobe. She had a god damn lot of clothes.

I walked back to the case and picked up a hat and giggled "I love your wolf hat." I said smiling.

"Thanks, they're my favourite animals." She said walking over and picking the grey hat with a wolfs head on and placing it on her head. (Me again, I have this hat. It's epic. Photo of it on the side. I put the paw things over my face so you could see... yeah. I'll shush now.)

"One second" I said running out of the room and into mine to grab my Llama hat and putting it on my head.

I walked into her room and pulled a face when she turned around.

"I love it!" She said laughing and walking towards me.

"Do you think my wolf and your Llama could be best friends?" she joked.

I nodded "I sure do."

"Phil's obsessed with Lions." She said pulling out a big Lion teddy.

"I know." I giggled going back to the case and pulling out a large box.

"Do you think he'll like this?" She asked me.

I nodded "He'll love it."

"Where'd you want this?" I asked pointing to the black box with gold studs.

She thought for a while and then pointed to bed "Under there." She said.

"Why would you want it under there?" I asked her curiously.

She tensed up and shrugged "Because it would look cluttered in here."

I smiled and opened the box.

"No!" She said trying to stop me.

I looked inside the box and then up to her again.

"What's this?" I asked picking up a scruffy looking sketch pad and opening it.

"It's nothing." She said trying to take it out my hand.

I lifted it up out of reach and looked through the pages of beautiful artwork.

"Why wouldn't you want anyone to see these?" I asked.

"Because they're not good enough." She said finally taking the sketch pad from my grip and putting it back in the box.

"They're amazing." I corrected her and smiled.

She smiled "It feels good being complimented."

"Nobody's told you how good you are at art before have they?" I said realising that she had no confidence in herself what so ever because of people putting her down.

She shook her head and put the box back under the bed.

"Your sketch pad's getting full." I said "You must draw a lot."