Chapter 5

*Insert long interesting authors note here*

Emilia’s POV

There was a knock at Dan’s bedroom door that awoke me.

I heard a groan from beside me and smiled at Dan whose eyes were only just about opened.

“Morning.” He smiled.

“Dan!” Phil called from outside of the room.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to open the door but Dan grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the bed “I want a hug.” He said sleepily.

I laughed and hugged him before going to open the door to see a shocked Phil.

“Why are you in Dan’s room?” Phil asked with curiously trying to look around me.

I raised my eyebrows “Because we were in hiding from you.” I explained before rubbing my eyes and walking into the kitchen to get some coffee and toast.

“Did you have a good sleep then?” Dan asked wrapping his arms around me while I waited for the toast to pop out of the toaster (well I didn’t put it in the bloody sink did I)

“Yeah I did, did you?” I replied resting my chin on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around him.

He giggled “Good thanks.” I could tell he was smiling because he sounded happy… obviously.

The toast suddenly popped up from the toaster making me and Dan jump and then burst into a fit of laughter.

I put our toast on a plate and buttered it.

“I saw you lovebirds hugging.” Phil said walking into the room and stealing the slice of toast from my plate.

I shot him a death glare and put the empty pate into the sink.

“Here.”  Dan said letting me take a bite of his toast.

I smiled and took a little nibble then smiled at Dan who just rolled his eyes.

“Take more than that.” He said slapping my arm playfully.

I rolled my eyes and took a bigger bite then Dan took the toast and ate the rest of it.

He brushed the crumbs from his hands and then took me to sit on the sofa.

“Enjoying your toast?” I asked Phil with raised eyebrows and sitting down next to Dan.

“Yeah I am.” He replied finishing it off and putting his feet on the coffee table.

I rolled my eyes and then noticed the fresh cup of coffee he had just made.

“Thanks for the coffee, Phil. You’re such a good brother!” I said taking it and taking a sip.

Dan chuckled and looked at Phil who was sat sulking on the sofa.

“Sorry Phil but you asked for it.” Dan said standing up and patting his shoulder.

I chuckled and drank the rest of Phil’s coffee then went to my room to grab some clothes and makeup to bring into the main bathroom.

I showered and washed my hair then put on my baggy black jumper with white crosses on then my ripped black skinny jeans. I smiled and then put on my makeup and dried my hair before leaving the bathroom and going back into the living room where Dan was already changed and ready however Phil was still in his pyjamas browsing on the internet.