Chapter 6 innit cuz <ignore that.

On with chapter… 6? Yeah chapter 6.

Dan’s POV

I saw a tear run down her face as she looked at her phone once again.

“Don’t look at it Emilia, you know what she’s like.” Phil said taking it from her.

I smiled sadly at her then kissed the top of her head.

“Stop flirting with my sister Dan.” Phil snapped.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he sighed.

“Sorry, it’s just that this Sam girl.” He looked to Emilia and she nodded.

I widened my eyes.

“She used to be Emilia’s friend until one night when Emilia was around her house.” He took a deep breath “She started to hit her and kick her until she got bored.”

I looked to Emilia who was now trying her best not to cry.

“Then she took out a knife and cut Emilia’s arm.” Phil continued.

“I’m left with scars now.” She said speaking up and pulling up her sleeve to show me the faint pink marks all over her arm.

“People think she cut herself.” Phil said bringing his sister in closer to him and hugging her.

She looked to me and then held my hand.

I entwined my fingers with hers and rubbed her hand soothingly with my thumb.

“Everything’s going to be okay.” I told her making her smile.

She pulled out from Phil’s hug let go of my hand before standing up.

“You’re right.” She said smiling.

Emilia’s POV

I’m not going to let a silly girl like her control my life, I live miles away from her now considering I’m not in Manchester anymore.

I grabbed my phone back from Phil and put some music on.

“Are you worth your weight in gold?

'Cause you’re behind my eyelids when I'm all alone

Hey stranger, I want ya to catch me like a cold

You and God both got the guns, when you shoot I think I'd duck” I sang out loud as soon my favourite song came on.

Dan and Phil laughed as I turned around to see a middle aged woman and a small boy staring at me.

I smiled “Come on, don’t you like Panic at the disco?” I asked as the woman and boy stepped into the lift.

She shot me a look; I swear if looks could kill I would be 6ft under by now.

“Enter if you dare.” I teased.

“We’re going up.” The woman said about to press a button for us to go even higher than we already were.

“Well tough shit because we’re going down.” I told the woman before standing up and pressing the button to take us to the bottom floor.

She shot me another look and I smiled at her.

“There is a small child around please don’t swear.” She scolded.