13

I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry I haven’t been updated in a while, had family drama (and then I just felt like no one was reading after that.)

I do still love you all though.

DAN TWEETED ME THOUGH ASDFGHJKL  ERMAHGERD! YEY. FANGIRL. 

‘on lief abitur on lief’

(This was ages ago too, the date when I wrote this was the 7th of December when he tweeted. But I attacked my (ex) friend. I say ‘ex friend’ because she went in a strop and decided “I KNOW LETS THROW LAW’S NEW PHONE ON THE FLOOR!1!!!!!”

I was just in the kitchen cutting cheese. With a cheese slice. –yeah a cheese slice. I feel posh.- anyway yeah. I’ll leave and let the past Laura write her authors note.)

ANNNNDDDD IIIIIIII WILLLL ALWAYYYYYSS LOVVEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Okay I’ll stop now :{D <moustache

I looked myself over in the mirror adjusting my black body-con skirt so it wasn’t too short.

“Are you ready yet Em?” Phil shouted from the other side of my bedroom door.

I smiled “Almost!” I replied before taking another quick look in the mirror.

I walked out of the door and looked at my older brother “18 today.” He said embracing me into a hug “You’re not my little sister anymore.”

I shook my head “I’ll always be your little sister Phil.”

He pulled me out of the hug and walked into the living room where Dan was sat waiting for me.

“Happy birthday.” He said handing me a gift wrapped in electric blue wrapping paper.

I smiled and then unwrapped it “It’s the last of the Harry Potter books.” I said before hugging him.

“Open it.” He whispered.

I looked up to him and opened the book to see a message written in immaculate handwriting.

“Emilia, I hope you have a great 18th birthday and enjoy reading the book, your boyfriend told me how much you love Harry Potter, Love J.K Rowling.” I read out loud grinning.

“Thank you so much!” I shouted.

“And here’s my present.” Phil said handing me a little black box.

I smiled and carefully lifted the top from it to see a silver charm that shone under the light.

It was a tiny little paint brush to put on my charm bracelet. I carefully clipped it on before taking both Phil and Dan into a hug.

“Can we go now?” Phil laughed into my shoulder.

“Okay then.” I chuckled.

(Me again…. CHUCKLED!!! Yeah I’m still saying that. I can’t stop.)

*SKIP TO THE PART WHERE THEY’RE AT THE PARTY (I IZ A TIMELORD MUHAHA)*

“Surprise!” Everyone shouted jumping up from behind chairs and tables.

Okay act surprised.