Your first interaction

Ally
~ Your POV ~

It wasn't the first time I've been home alone on a Friday night. It was just the first time I've had a stranger at my door step soaking wet.

"Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but my car broke down about half a mile down the road and my phone died, do you care if I use your phone please?" The small brunette was shivering from being wet. I quickly nodded and let her in.

"Sure thing! Here let me get you some dry clothes too." I offered.

"No it's fine. I don't wanna be a bother." I laughed at her and looked around.

"You'll get sick if you stay in those clothes plus it's not like I'm doing anything at the moment. It's not a problem really." She gave me a grateful smile. She was so beautiful to me. Just something about the way she looked up at me gave me butterflies. She also looked really familiar. I led her to my bedroom and laid out some dry comfy clothes and told her she should take a warm shower to get better. I left before she could object and waited in the kitchen. I figured I could make the stunning stranger a snack while I waited, and I tried to remember where I've seen her before but there was no connection happening at the moment.

About 10 minutes later she appeared in the door wearing my clothes which were slightly big on her but she still looked cute as can be.

"Thank you for all of this. I'm ally by the way." I smiled at the blush that came across her cheeks.

"Nice to meet you ally, im Y/N. And it was honestly no problem. But you look oddly familiar, have we met before?" I asked. She quickly laughed and hesitated before answering.

"No we haven't met before, trust me I would've remembered," I blushed at that comment,"but I may look familiar because I am in a girl group called Fifth Harmony." I choked on my own spit at that news.

"Right! My little cousin is obsessed with you girls! I can't believe I didn't recognize you." She laughed at my rambling. "Sorry, I just get so excited so fast." I said joining her laughter.

"Don't worry about it, it's cute." She winked at me as I looked down blushing. "So I have no way home because nobody is answering their phone and I forgot everyone else's number, so I'm kind of stranded."

"I can give you a ride if you need it? Or you can stay the night? Either is fine with me." I smiled as did she.

"I could use a ride home, thank you." I was a little disappointed she didn't want to stay the night but I still get to talk to her for a little bit longer.

"I just live about 30 minutes away from here." She said as we got in the car. We sat in a comfortable silence for the ride to her house. It was nice believe it or not. As she told me where to turn I pulled into her driveway.

"Oh my gosh! What about your clothes? And my clothes that I left?" I laughed at her sudden outburst.

"Here put your number in and I'll text you when your clothes are dry and you can just keep those, it's no big deal." She put her number in and smiled.

"Thank you for everything, Y/N." She said. I smiled.

"It's not a problem Ally, it was nice meeting you." She smiled before biting her lip. She leaned in and kissed my cheek before hopping out of the car and waving bye to me. I touched the spot where she kissed and fireworks were present. I smiled. I knew this girl wasn't leaving my life now.

Camila
~Your POV~

"Hurry up! We'll be late!" I screamed. It was my little brothers birthday and he was having his birthday party at chuck e cheese which was one of my favorite places on earth. I know im 18 but come on! It's chuck e cheese!