She Wants Your Attention

Ally
~ Your POV ~

"Hey."

"Y/N."

"I'm bored.

"Y/NNNNNN!"

I paused my episode I was on of parks and recreation and looked at the source of the voice that wouldn't stop.

"Ally babe, I love you but I'm trying to watch this." I said sighing and pushing play.

"But Y/N, I'm bored. Pay attention to meeeee!" I could practically feel her pouting without even looking her way. I didn't budge and tried to stay focused on the tv. She groaned and I think she gave in because she grabbed her phone and my hand. My cutie pie of a girlfriend played with my hand and traced patterns while playing some new game on her phone. I sighed in contentment and watched my show.

Not even five minutes later my phone started vibrating. A part of me didn't want to even check it in fear it was my girlfriend but I had to.

From: AllyCat 💘

Hey cutie, since you won't pay attention to me I'll just sit here and type. Guess what Y/N, I love you with all my heart surprise surprise. I've been sitting here typing this and admiring you. The little scar on your nose from when you had chicken pox on your first birthday. The little freckles you have in some spots on your face. The way your face lights up when something funny happens on your show. The way you block out the world when you are so into a show. I could go on and on about how breathe taking you are inside and out but I think I'll just hit send. I love you bunches 😘😘

After I finished reading I was on the verge of tears.

"Ally you are the cutest human being in the world. I love you so much." I smiled and pulled my girlfriend in for an Eskimo kiss and a hug. "Let's go for a walk." I suggested pulling myself and her up from the couch.

"What about your show?" Ally asked biting her lip.

"Forget it, I have a gorgeous girlfriend to make happy." Her smile widened and gave me a big hug by literally leaping into my arms.

"I love you babe."

"I love you more Y/N."

Camila
~ Your POV ~

"Camila, I'm working I can't play with you right now." I said turning down my girlfriend who wanted to play a board game she just got.

"But Y/N, I bought it so we could play TONIGHT!" She argued, doing her best puppy dog face. I was weak when it came to that face but stayed strong.

"We can play tomorrow night, I have a really important English paper due so I have to focus." I said pulling my hair into a loose ponytail.

"One game? Please?" I shook my head no and went back to work. She did her dramatic "UGH" scream and stormed out of the room. I chuckled without even lifting my head.

I tried focusing on my topic but something kept making my phone ding from across the room so it was hard.
"What in the" I mumbled getting up to get my phone. I checked it and I had so many Twitter notifications. Uh oh. I didn't want to check it knowing it would keep me distracted but I was too curious.

@.camilacabello97 : everyone tweet my wonderful girlfriend & tell her to love me

I rolled my eyes as I scrolled through so many harmonizers tweeting "love me" or "love your girlfriend."

@.camilacabello97 : she would rather do homework than play a board game with me, how rude is that?

@.camilacabello97 : look @ her *pic of me writing*