You Get Sick

Ally
~Your POV ~

"Ally I don't feel good.." I said to my girlfriend who was in my arms. We were having another movie marathon on this rainy day.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked turning around so she could face me.

"My stomach and head hurts." I simply stated leaning back. She placed her hand on my forehead.

"Oh my gosh Y/N, you're burning up! Okay I'll be right back." She said getting up and running to the kitchen. I groaned and held my stomach

"Okay Y/N. Open up." Ally said as she held out a thermometer. I opened and she set it under my tongue.

"Oh baby, you've got a temperature of 101. That's it. You're going into bed rest. Up." I groaned in pain before she reached behind me to help me up. We waddled up the stairs to my bedroom and she laid me on the bed.

"Now you wait here and I'll go make you some soup." She said kissing my forehead and running down the stairs to the kitchen.

Ally had taken good care of me. She cooked me anything and everything she thought would help me get better and she even held me while I took a nap. Im pretty sure I have the best girlfriend ever.

"Thank you for taking care of me Ally, I love you." I said cuddling into her side.

"Anything for you sweetie, I love you too." She kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in her arms.

Camila
~ Your POV ~

"Y/N!" I heard my girlfriend scream as she walked in my door. My head pounded at the sudden burst of noise.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed back.

"What's your- oh baby! Are you okay?" She said as she seen me hunched up in a ball on my bed. I just groaned as she ran over to my side.

"What hurts?" She asked feeling my forehead. I pointed to my head and my stomach. She gave me a small smile before kissing my forehead then kissed my stomach right above my belly button. I smiled and scooted over for her to lay down. She climbed behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Camz.." I groaned turning around to look at her.

"Yes baby?" She moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"Can you sing for me?" I asked cuddling into her side.

"Sure, what do you want me to sing?" She asked running her fingers through my hair.

"Mmmm surprise me."

"When your legs don't work like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet. Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?" I smiled as my girlfriend sang to me. I fell asleep to her voice and her fingers running through my hair.

Dinah
~ Your POV ~

"No Dinah!" I squealed as my girlfriend picked me up and twirled my around in her living room. We were just hanging out and screwing around like we usually do but today I wasn't feeling the greatest. Of course I didn't say anything because I didn't want our day to be ruined, but when she sat me down I suddenly felt everything I've eaten make its way up. I sprinted to the bathroom and threw up.

"Oh Y/N." Dinah said running right after me, rubbing my back, and moving my hair out of the way.

"Im sorry i ruined our day, DJ." I sighed. After I had thrown up dinah had made me tea and cuddled up with me on the couch.