First Kiss

Ally
~ Your POV ~

"Babe can I help?" I asked as my girlfriend was in the kitchen making her one of many famous desserts for us on our lazy day.

"Yes of course Y/N!" I jumped up and ran to the kitchen to help Ally. She had all of her ingredients ready to go and was just waiting for her little helper aka me.

"Okay Y/N wash your hands." I sighed before doing as I was told. I heard her giggle behind me so I turned around and splashed the water on her which made her jaw drop and she looked at me with wide eyes trying not to laugh.

"Oh heck no." She said. I took that as a hint to run so I took off.

"Y/N. Y/M/N. Y/L/N. Get back here right now!" She screamed after me but I was already in a hiding spot by then. I had hid behind the couch so she couldn't find me.

"Okay Y/N. I give up. You win. I'm just gonna to go back to making my desserts so if you don't hurry you don't get to help." she screamed after 5 minutes of trying to find me. I giggled and I knew this was a trap but I didn't wanna take the chance of not being able to help ally so I jumped up and slowly crept to the kitchen. When I walked in there she was nowhere to be seen.

"AHA" I heard ally scream right before she jumped on top of me causing both of us to fall to the ground creating a loud thud.

"Ow." I pouted as she was now straddling me.

"AWW baby im sorry I didn't mean to hurt you! I just wanted revenge." She was now feeling guilty looking at me with her sad little eyes.

"It's okay. Can you kiss it better?" She giggled when she realized what I was doing.

"Sure Y/N, where does it hurt at?" I smirked before pointing at my lips causing her to giggle again. She nodded before leaning down and capturing my lips in a slow and electrifying kiss. She pulled away when she needed to breathe then looked at me.

"Hey Ally."

"Yes Y/N?"

"That was our first kiss." I said with the biggest smile ever. She giggled before leaning down and kissing me again.

"And that was our second kiss." She said smiling and biting her lip. I laughed and smiled.

"Okay can you get off of me now? We still have to make our desserts!" I said looking up at her.

"Oh right! Desserts!" She quickly got up before checking the oven. The smelt of burnt cookies took over the kitchen.

"I thought we were gonna make those together?" I asked a little hurt.

"Babe I made these before I asked you. We were gonna make brownies together." I ohhhhhed before smiling.

"But way to go Y/N. You distracting me made me forget about the cookies and ruin them." I smirked before walking over and wrapping my arms around her.

"Sorry babe but it was a nice distraction." I said whispering in her ear. She hummed in response making me laugh and turn her around. She bit her lip before looking at my lips. I rolled my eyes and smiled before kissing her again. This was something I could get used to.

Camila
~ Your POV ~

"Hey Mila?" She hummed in response.

"Can we go for a walk?" She quickly looked at me and smiled. It was a lazy day for us. We were both currently cuddled up on my couch watching scooby doo.

"Yes that sounds like a great idea!" She got up and held out her hand to help me up which I quickly took and we got ready. We both put on sweat pants and a light jacket in case we got cold.