Black Friday

Ally
~ Your POV ~

"Okay Y/N, do you have everything on a list so we know what to buy tonight?" I heard my girlfriend ask from the door of the bathroom. I nodded and continued my Instagram scrolling.

"Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N if we get to the store and you don't have that list in your hand, you're in big trouble," Ally said sternly while pointing at me. I giggled because ally trying to be intimidating is like trying to be mad at a puppy. It's just impossible.

"Yes ma'am," I said saluting her. She giggled quietly before stopping and pointing at me then walking to the kitchen. I didn't have the list done, but we still had another 4 hours before we were even leaving so I had time.

(3 1/2 hours later)

"Y/N! Get ready! We're leaving in 30 minutes!" Ally screamed, making me jump and accidentally throw my phone.

"Okay, Al!" I screamed back. I was already basically ready, I just needed to write the list. Oh crap. The list. I forgot what was supposed to be on it. There was like a new Polaroid camera for Lauren, some kind of book for Camila, and I forgot the others. I'm so screwed.

"Umm AllyCat, sunshine, sweetheart, my most favorite forgiving girlfriend ever," I quietly said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Oh let me guess, you waited until the last minute to write the list and you forgot what was supposed to be on it?" Ally suggested, raising her eyebrow and seeing right through me.

"How on earth did you know that?" I asked surprised.

"Please, I know you. And I knew you would do this, so I wrote one on my phone just in case," she wrapped her arms around my neck and started giggling.

"You little sneak," I smiled. She literally knew me more than I knew me.

"I'm sorry, and I love you," I said giving her a small peck on the lips.

"It's okay babe, and I love you too," Ally said leaning in and capturing my lips in a much more intimate kiss that gave me butterflies every time.

"Okay cutie, let's go get this over with," I said smiling and grabbing my girls hands.

"Let's," ally said smiling that smile that makes me fall in love all over again

Camila
~ Your POV ~

"Camila do we really have to go? I haaaate Black Friday," I complained to my girlfriend who was driving us to the nearest mall.

"Yes Y/N, we are literally a minute away, it's too late now," Camila retorted. I groaned and slid into my seat, wanting this day to end.

"Okay, we need to get a blu Ray thing for my dad," Camila said running through the store with me walking slowly behind her. "Y/N I swear if you don't hurry your ass up, your going to sit in the car." She threatened, stopping to let me catch up.

"Is that an option?" I asked hopeful. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand, literally dragging me through the store.

After 10 minutes of following Camila around like a lost puppy and trying to be nice to those around me but overall failing, we were finally in line to checkout. Camila handed literally everything to me to carry and she got a lot of stuff.