Chapter 11. Movie night!

"Who's hosting movie night this time?" Jack asked as they sat and watched Merida practise archery.
"Well last month it was Hiccup so this time it's...you." Rapunzel pointed at Jack.
"Perfect...." He rubbed his hands together sinisterly like a villain.
"Holy Mor'du. What ye planning to make is watch now?" Merida question as she sat down on the grass.
"A new film that was released yesterday." Jack said triumphantly.
~~~
Later on that day the friends gathered at Jack's house ready for their monthly movie night.
"Alright Frosty, what are ye making us watch this time?" Merida said half concerned. The four of them positioned themselves in Jack's living room.
"The woman in black: angel of death! Dun dun dun!!!" Jack yelled in a frightening voice. Punzie whimpered thinking back to the time they watched the first film.
"Yes!" Hiccup fist bumped the air in joy. Merida glared at Jack and patted Punzie reassuringly.
"Jack I was terrified for a whole week after we watched the first one." Rapunzel whispered worriedly.
"It's ok baby, I'll be right here if you need me." Jack smiled as Punzie hugged him tightly. They settled down for the film; Hiccup and Rapunzel on the couch and Jack and Merida on the floor. They were all dressed in their pyjamas. Jack pressed play on the remote and the film began. Within the first ten minutes they were all quivering with fear.