7

!!!!A/N there is going to be some very disturbing detailed scenes in this chapter. If Uncomfortable or underage please skip!!!!

~Kill or Be Killed by New Years Day, That Was Just Your Life by Metallica, Not Strong Enough by Apocalyptica~

Agmos' POV

She said she trusts me. But she and I have hardly known each other. Yeah it's been two weeks but like why would she trust me? I'm the demon of mischief! No one trusts anyone mischievous.

And she hugged me. Why would she hug me? Why did I hug her back? What the hell is going on with me?

I pace back and forth in the middle of my room as I try to figure out why this human, THIS ONE LITTLE HUMAN, is one I can't stay away from.

Why would she trust me? Why the hell did I like the fact that she trusts me?! Why did I enjoy the damn hug?!

I run my hands through my hair as I think of how her body felt against mine. It felt right. It felt perfect.

DAMNIT! NO!

YOU
ARE
THE
DEMON
OF
LUST!

No human has control over you. None.

YOU
HAVE
NO
FEELINGS
Aside from anger of course.

You don't care about any humans. Not like this.

I sit at the foot of my bed and out my head in my hands. I look at the time and see it's almost time for Demina to leave for that cabin. I need to tell her I can't be around her anymore. I can't. She's a human. I'm a demon. That's it.

But you care about her ya dumbass!

I huff in annoyance and fall back onto the bed. Something doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is but I can't shake the feeling. I need a drink. I head to the bar and sit in a booth far away from other humans. I have a bottle of bourbon brought to my table with a glass.

I sit there and drink half the bottle as I try to figure out how to tell Demina I can't be around anymore. Pain blossoms in my chest at the thought of telling her. Why is that? I must find out.

I stand setting my glass down leaving the bar. It's been two hours since she was supposed to leave and I melt into the shadows. I appear outside of the cabin and see her friend's truck. Demina hasn't arrived yet. Morganna comes out with a shotgun aimed at me.

She asks,"How did you find this place?"

I hold my hands up and say,"Demina gave me the address."

Morganna replies,"Prove it."

I reply,"Are there any lions or tigers about?"

She says,"No. Its just the red queen snoring."

She lowers the shotgun and I see a look of concern cross her face.

I ask,"What's wrong?"

She replies,"When I got up here, I sent her a text with one of our secret codes. She hasn't responded and it's been over an hour. She would have responded by now."

Something drops inside me and I'm instantly......worried?...

I ask,"She would have been up here by now?"

Morganna nods and I say,"Get back home."

I turn and walk into the shadows. I come out of them outside Demina's home. Something doesn't feel right. I walk up to her door and see it ajar. I melt into my shadow form a d walk through the house. The living room is trashed and the entire house is ransacked on the bottom level.