23

Bittie's POV

I hear Agmos yelling and I wander downstairs. No one notices me and I hear what's going on. Once Achille leaves, I head back to my room. I decide if I'm gonna help. I need to change how I look so people will take me more seriously. I snap my fingers and my hair shortens slightly and goes dark. I also swap out the cute clown makeup look for a more femme fatale clown look. Gotta keep a little bit of the old me in there. I then rest for the night since tomorrow I'm going to the fire realm of the fire dwarves.

~ The next Day~

I get up and head to the fire realm. I'm talking to Claymore the chief of the Fire Dwarves. They haven't seen anything or felt anything pass through the realm.

Claymore says,"Hmmm....I haven't heard anything but if you stay for a while I could show you a good time."

I giggle,"Sorry, Claymore. I need to find this human. She's important."

Claymore huffs and I feel something strange pass through me.

I turn away and as it hits me. Fear.

I say,"Agmos."

I let shadows shoot up into a pillar around me. I walk out of it back at our place and hear Agmos and Swindle in the study. I listen in and hear Agmos tell Swindle everything. He heads to take a shower and I walk into the study. Swindle looks me up and down and I try not to notice.

He asks,"What did you find out from the dwarves?"

I reply,"They haven't felt anything."

He replies,"You're back awfully early from a trip to the fire realm."

I reply,"Meh. Claymore doesn't really interest me."

Swindle says,"I'm going to meet up with Achille and see what she has. Hopefully it's something."

I look up at Swindle and he looks at me.

I ask quietly,"We're going to get back right?"

Swindle comes to me and takes my hands in his. The shivers of delight flow over my body but I repress them.

He lifts my head up and says,"We're going to find Demina. We are going to bring her back."

I nod and he says,"Keep an eye on Agmos."

I say,"Ok."

He leans down and places a kiss to my forehead before he leaves. I head upstairs and walk in as Agmos is shrugging on his jacket.

Agmos asks,"What did you get from the midgets?"

I roll my eyes and reply,"The DWARVES haven't felt anything."

Agmos rolls his eyes and says,"Not much help."

I place a hand on his arm and Agmos looks down at me.

I say,"We WILL get her back, Aggie."

He says,"I know we will."

I hug him and he hugs me back. I hope Swindle is right. I really do.

~Three months later~

It's been three months since Demina was kidnapped. I've been down and Swindle has tried to cheer me up but I miss Demina. Agmos hasn't been taking it very well. I'm getting ready sharpening my machete as I hum.

I hear Achille leave her room and soon follow. I end up in the study and Achille and Agmos are there. I notice Agmos looking down at something bunches up in his hand. I realize it's something of Demina's.