The End Begins:Emotions

The death of Ryugin had taken a toll on Black Knight again.
He was residing in his outpost with broken walls and tattered ones.
His will was undefeated but he was hurt.

No, he was more than hurt. The loss of his comrades, was too much for him. Sensing his despair, Chivoka, the Queen of Fire Dragons and younger sister of Makashi, the Queen of Dragons, came out of spirit form and materialised in front of him. He was unfazed by her appearance.

"Oh my Phantom, you shouldn't be sad! It's not your fault. You shouldn't take the burden. Warriors fall in the line of battle", she said in a comforting tone.

(PHANTOM'S P. O. V)

I was unable to express my grief. The death of Ryu, was taking a huge toll on me.
I was becoming more and more cold hearted person. Chivoka, I love her soo much, but the guilt that I wasn't there for Ryu, is just soo much.

( CHIVOKA'S P. O. V)

I am on the verge of breaking down as  I haven't seen Phantom, soo weak in emotional state. He is firm as rock, nearly unwavering spirit, but Ryu, was his master and rather more like a father figure for him.

His death was also a huge blow for me. He was   father figure for me and elder sis too. After all, it was Ryu who made us what we are.

While Phantom was resting in the lap of Chivoka, and she was running hands through his hair, a golden dragon appeared.

Golden dragons are one of the most fastest creatures ever lived

Golden dragons are one of the most fastest creatures ever lived. Only a few creatures can match their speed.

"Greetings Queen Chivoka and Lord Phantom", Sikon, the golden dragon said while nodding his head.

" What is it, Sikon? ", asked Phantom, he wasn't in mood of seeing any visitors.

" A  holy army is marching towards the Citadel as we speak. Queen Makashi, wanted to tell you ", he said in a booming voice.

" Go tell her. Phantom has risen once again ", he said as Sikon rose and blasted off .

" What are you going to do? ", Chivoka asked.

" Simple, I'll annihilate them", he said in a cold tone, which didn't get unnoticed by Chivoka . His eyes colour has changed.

Phantom drew his Black Sword and plummeted it in the ground and within fraction of second an ancient Dragon appeared.

The ancient dragon was huge as he covered the skies

The ancient dragon was huge as he covered the skies. Chivoka remembered him as Rozard, the Blue Apocalypse. He was one of the mentor dragons of Ryu.

"Just how much have you changed my love, so that you know the Mentor dragons and Apocalyptic dragons? ", Chivoka was thinking , and Phantom spoke.

" I need to be at the Citadel. My presence is required there", he said in an icy tone which even caught the attention of Rozard himself.

"How come, you become so cold, my child? ", Rozard was lost in thoughts, when Phantom jumped on  top of him.

" Let's go ", said phantom as Rozard flew past the skies like roaring thunder.

Something was following him and upon realization, Phantom laughed, At last, you are here!

.. Well friends, how is it?  Seems like, Phantom has resurfaced once again.
Let's see what happens when Phantom reach the citadel , given if he reach it!!!
Untill then Love you all  ❤❤❤