The Legend of the Dragon Lord

Phantom returned from the Time Loop, but this wasn't the place he wanted to visit. He looked from the top of Divon , and for what he can see, there was endless  forest with lava flowing in between. The scenery made Phantom think that he had been tricked. But before he could pinpoint it on Queen Vicrela, she told that someone is behind them.

Just as Phantom looked back, he saw a barrage of arrows heading towards his side.

"What the hell? ", he jumped in air to avoid the incoming arrows and bisected many of them.

"Phew....That was close", Phantom was  little caught off guard, but he quickly regained himself.

When he looked in front of him, he was astonished. There was an army standing before him.

Raphazard, The Ancient God of Fire was standing before him

Raphazard, The Ancient God of Fire was standing before him. He was on par with Azazul in terms of power but was older than Azazul himself.

"So, you are the famed Black Knight aka Phantom. Impressive. You have managed to dodge all my arrows, not many person have done that.. You've my appreciation", Raphazard said in a booming voice.

" Should I devour you right now, Ancient Fucking  Good For Nothing God", anger was dripping from the mouth of Ancient Dragon Divon.

Raphazard was taken aback by sudden outburst from the ancient dragon

"I remember you better than anyone, Divon", he said to Divon.

" Of course. You Will remember me. After all, it was me who burnt alive your brother Zekan", Divon said proudly.

"Careful Divon. You're making a huge mistake", he couldn't finish his sentence as Phantom launched his own set of attacks, keeping Raphazard on the edge.

" Enough ", Raphazard called his follower, to come and face  phantom.

The creature summoned by the Raphazard was enormous.
He was in fire form as Raphazard got absolute control over Fire.

" Kill that black vermin", he told the creature and it immediately leapt for Phantom, while Divon fought straight with the Raphazard.

"You know when someone intimidate me, I become, uncontrollable", Phantom took his black sword in his hands and made two crescent slashes at the Giant

The attack made the giant fall back and mesmerized  the minions fighting for him.

" You're all gonna die", said  Vicrela, to which the battle intensified.

Phantom hurriedly went over the cliff, brought out his twin Daggers of Hell and jumped on the top of the Giant. He then made innumerable slashes on its head and shoulder.

This rendered the Giant useless and it fell down on the ground, wincing in pain.

Once the beast was on the ground, Phantom quickly unsheathed his black sword and detached the head of the giant from his body.

He was little exhausted by the battle, but quickly regained his composure and went towards another fight, where Divon was fighting head to head with Raphazard. The battle was soo much intense that the whole area melted away from the heat of the battle. The fire blasts of Raphazard were nullified by the flame blasters of Divon.

Just as he was about to do something big, Phantom arrived at the battle and started throwing his sword attacks towards Raphazard.

"I'll finish this vermin", boomed the voice of Divon which commanded respect. But since, phantom had already lost many of his friends, he was not in the mood to risk it.

" We'll finish him off, together

" We'll finish him off, together. He's very much powerful for us as individuals, but together we will outsmart him", explained Phantom to which Divon nodded in affirmation.

"It seems the loss of Ryu, has changed many things in him. Poor Soul", Divon fly high in the sky with his neck straight.

" What's going on? ", Raphazard couldn't understand and he started throwing fire blasts at every direction, destroying everything.

" Now ", shouted Phantom as he and Divon mixed their biggest attack which blew back Raphazard. He was battered and bruished, and finally Raphazard fell to the ground.

Phew, that was close, Phantom fell down on his knees.

Thanks for reading this novel.
Stay tuned friends. It's going to be be back to back action fight against the Gods. ❤❤❤ .