The Legend Of The Blue Sword: Part 1

Phantom was more than exhausted by the fight that happened last night.

"What were those two? I couldn't believe, one could summon giant meteors! ", he was panting hard .

" I was as much astonished as you are, Phantom! I just couldn't calculate her powers", Chivoka said in a dejected voice.

"It's fine, my Queen! ", said Divon.

" It's not the first time I've faced a cursed Gods! Back in time, when Ryu and Rozard leads us, we inflicted heavy losses on Cursed Gods! But after so many centuries, they have grown powerful. Phantom, you've to call the doomsday dragons ! They have always dominated the  lands when they attack! They are our only hope, as Queen Makashi and all  our dragon friends are far away. I can sense them. They are crossing different time frames", Divon explained the situation to everyone.

"Hmm... Looks like we're trapped and the enemy is at the gates. We've to come all guns blazing and use our every resource", Phantom said as he unsheathed his Blue sword for the first time. It was brilliant in illumination and it's light lit up the nearby areas.

" That's a classic fancy sword, you got there Phantom", Vicrela said to Phantom.

"It's a legendary sword passed by the Dragons and is made by the spirit of the Great Black Old Dragon", Divon said in respect.

" I've heard about him, too", Chivoka added.

"His powers were unrivalled. Far greater than any God or Cursed Gods. But he is no more", Divon become sad.

" You didn't tell us, how you got that brilliant sword?",  asked Divon to which Phantom and Chivoka just laughed.

"Looks like it's time to summon them. Illuminating Gates of Dragons: Release", Phantom said as a powerful force pushed them backwards. The whole area was covered in dust , as if a great sandstorm has just passed away.

" I fucking hate dust " Vicrela was not happy, clearly.

After the dust settled, the scene which was before them, left them all dumbstruck. There were many doomsday dragons flying all around and one figure could be seen standing, with her back on their side and face front. But Phantom quickly understood who is she.

"Looks like, you've Grown Old, Divo! I expected more than that from you", the figure said to which Divon quickly understood who is she

" Empress Zalin!!! How could this be possible? ", Divon said in a bit of hurry , not believing what he had saw.

" Doomsday Dragons, are one hell of the Beasts and the only creatures who can kill a God, except I've seen others do that job too! Am I right, young Phantom ", that was a tone of flirting which clearly didn't go well with Chivoka and surprisingly Vicrela too.
Both of them stood  close to Phantom now.