The Phantom Chronicles: Hell Unleashed

The death of Aphrodite, sent massive ripples of unrest in time and in between the other God's too.

The Ancient Gods were having quite a hard time to control Zeus.

"Enough already! Get a hold of yourself Zeus! Stop behaving like amateurs", Azazul tried to convince Zeus.

" How the hell that she, could kill the likes of Aphrodite? ", Zeus was fuming beyond limits.

Suddenly the whole area filled with dark smoke and ashes. It meant only one thing, his brother had come to visit him after ages. He must have felt that Aphrodite is dead.

" The Almighty God Zeus! You have become so weak that a death of a goddess has made you weak!! You are much greater than that", said Hades, the God of Underworld.

"What do you want to say Hades? You've always talked in circles since ages! Come straight to the point", asked Azazul.

" We'll throw him into the deepest part of the underworld! Where not even a hell dragon will reach him", explained Hades.

"Seems reasonable to me! What do you think Zeus? ", asked Azazul.

" I just want that almighty brat to die! Whether he die by our hands or by the hand of Demons and Evils ", said Zeus with a sinister smile as the whole Heaven was filled with evil laughter.

What they do know that they'll kill Phantom! They just don't know he had already been to hell!!

Phantom was as usual, training like hell, in his training grounds, when all of a sudden smoke and ashes filled the whole surroundings.

"Beware, young human! I'm the Almighty Hades", black lightning began to crack nearby him as he tried his best to intimidate Phantom but to no avail.

" I know all about you, Hades! And I do know that you have come to send me to the deepest parts of underworld, but let me tell you one thing, it's not going to be easy", explained Phantom.

"It won't be easy, Dark Knight, but it'll be necessary", explained a mysterious voice whom Phantom recognised as Poseidon.

" Well, if it isn't my lucky day! Two of my most prolific Gods, here served on me in silver platter, "Phantom couldn't finish his sentence as Poseidon attacked him head on.

"Die, you vermin", Poseidon took his largest Trident and threw it towards Phantom

"Die, you vermin", Poseidon took his largest Trident and threw it towards Phantom. He just avoided it as was hit by the black magic of Hades.

" Well that close. Did we get him? ", asked Azazul to Zeus, and he smiled.

" Have patience. My brothers will definitely kill this guy! Let alone imprison him",  Zeus was confident of his brothers...

"Rise Galdor! Kill these bastards ", Galdor was a blue dragon and he tilted the  battle in his favour

" Sleep Immobility:Dark Roots of Underworld", Hades sent his most devastating attack on Phantom and the whole surrounding was shocked by the shock waves produced by that attack!!!

Thanks for🙏💕 reading my friends.
Well, what do you think about it guys!! What has happened? Until next time, stay with me to know where our Beloved Knight travels;!!!