one

Jisoo:

Lisa where the hell are you?

I told you to text me right?

I sighed as I read Jisoo's texts. She keeps on bugging me for a week now. She doesn't even know the word 'space' as she continued on texting me. She'll look like my girlfriend if she continued on doing this but the problem is, I already have a girlfriend. But the funny thing is my girlfriend left me. Yes, we've broken up.

Me:

I'm okay Jisoo

Don't worry about me

Jisoo:

Lisa istg cant you reply immediately?

My head's going to burst thinking of all the scenarios of what may happen to you

Me:

And what are those scenarios?

Jisoo:

Can't you be even more serious?!

Me:

Calm down chu

Jisoo:

Where r u?

Me:

Beside you😜

Jisoo:

Lisa.

Me:

Omg im scared😱

Jisoo:

Okay okay I'll stop

But text me if you need me okay?

Me:

Yes mom

Jisoo stopped texting me so I had a quiet time for myself now. I closed my eyes as I leaned on the railings. I'm in the rooftop of my apartment building. It was my only safe place and I wondered why Jisoo hadn't found me here yet when she clearly knows the place where would I go. Or maybe she's just pretending she doesn't know where am I. That's why I love her.

One hour and I'm loving this quiet ambiance. I only hear the sound of the cars below but that doesn't bother me. I could think clearly and calm myself from crying. That's what I've been doing for the past days but I made myself clear that I would change today. I won't cry anymore.

The wind blows and I liked it everytime it touched my face. I closed my eyes again as I smiled. It's past midnight but I'm not cold even if I'm just wearing a plain tee and pants. The weather reports in Seoul said that the weather today will be below the average and it also advised the people to wear warm clothings as the first snow is approaching. I didn't bother to do it. I'm already hot as it is. Guess the breakup did not even change my personality as is.

Sleep was coming into me and it's only a matter of seconds before I fell into slumber but only to be interrupted by someone singing loudly at 1am in the morning that my eardrums almost burst.