We wanted to be nice Pt. 1 ~Cashton + ?~

TW: uderaged drinking, drug use, talk about homophobia (kinda), swearing (like always)

Calum's P.O.V

I parked my car in front of the the huge brick stone building and took the bag with breakfast bagels and put it on top of the coffee cup tray. I tried to balance these two things in one hand, whilst getting out of the vehicle and locking the doors, before turning around and entering the red brick station.

"G'day, Officer Hood. I put the file, you asked me to get, on your desk. It was hard to find." , the lady at the front desk said.

"Thank you Stacy, and have a nice day." , I smiled and made my way over to my desk. My smile brightened, when I saw a certain man, with a sandy coloured mop of curls on his head, sitting on my desk chair.

I placed the food on the desk, as I stood behind my husband. "I brought you some breakfast, babe." , I kissed the top of his head and he turned around, with a huge grin plastered on his precious face.

"Thank you, baby." , he said happily and softly pecked my lips. I sat on the chair next to my desk and started to pull the bagels out of the bag. "You forgot to close your button there."

I looked down on my uniform and saw what the older man was talking about. I did forget to close the top button of the police shirt. Wow, I'm such a terrible cop. I should pay more attention to things. I quickly closed it and thanked Ashton, before starting to eat breakfast, with him.

"Officer Hood, Officer Irwin. The Captain put you on patrol in the Park between Elizabeth Street and College Street." , Stacy told us, as she came over to our desk.

"You mean Hyde Park?" , Ashton asked her, to make sure we got it right.

"Yes exactly, that's the one."

"Okay, thanks." , I said and ate the last bit of my bagel. Ashton stood up and snatched the car keys from the board, whilst I threw the trash into the bin and grabbed the uniform hats, before joining the slightly smaller man out of the building and to the police car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So far so good the day was pretty quiet. We helped a group of tourists to find their way to the Australian Museum, nearby the park, warned a few people to clean up after their dogs, and filmed a man who asked us for the favor, as he proposed to his transsexual girlfriend.

The. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

He pretended to trip over his feet and fall and she got so worried that he was hurt, but when he pulled out the box with the ring and she realised, that he was actually kneeling down she started crying happy tears. The man told her how much he loves her and that nothing will ever change that and that he realised, when his girlfriend made her transition he wants to marry her.

The moment she said yes, I also let one or two tears fall down my cheeks, coz that was just so heartwarming and it may or may not have reminded me of Ashton proposing to me ten years ago. He was only twenty two and I was almost twenty one, but we were so in love and this love is just as strong as back then, if not even stronger.

The couple was very thankful, that we captured this life changing moment for them on video and then Ash and I went back to patrolling through the beautiful park. We actually don't mind taking the park shifts, cause we can relax, whilst working.

It was 4:50 pm, when the report via radio, that there was a small group of teens smoking weed and drinking underaged near the Archibald Fountain. It said that station got the report by an anonymous person via message.