Favorite Memory ~Mashton~

Ashton's P.O.V

Today, is another one of those, where I'm running from radio station to radio station, for interviews, drive around through the whole city from studio to studio, recording stuff and making adjustments on some songs, jumping from photoshoot to photoshoot, for magazines and PR. Just a hell lot of work on one day.

Currently I'm in my fifth and last interview of today at this really cute radio station on the campus of my old university.

The radio host, is a very tiny girl, with bright violet hair that reaches her mid-thigh. She wears a black snapback with '#FAIL' written over it, a Green Day tank top, and ripped blue skinny jeans.

"Hi, my name is Jay and I'm really glad to have the honor of meeting you Mr. Irwin. I know this is not really your league of interview sessions, but I'm really happy, that you agreed on doing this." , the girl said, with a huge smile spreading across her naturally beautiful, not make-up stained face, with her dimples popping.

"Call me Ashton, and it's really no problem at all, I can use some normality of something like this. It's getting stressy, with all the interviews from famous tv shows and radio stations and the management expectations not to slip up. I was student at this uni and the least I can do, is to have this interview, and get you some listeners and help you save this radio station." , I told the blue eyed girl smiling.

"Okay, let's get this started."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay so, after asking you all these boring questions, you probably answered a thousand times in every interview you ever had, I wanna ask you something, no one asked you before." , Jay said casually, getting a bit serious at the end.

"Well I'm listening. Shoot me" , I joked.

"It's known, that you're gay and happily married with the model Michael Clifford-Irwin. I just wanna ask you, what is your favorite memory of, or with Michael?" , she asked carefully, as if she's scared, that she stepped over a line.

"Well you're right, this is a question no one asked me before. I often get criticised or being hated for, for my  sexuality, me being married with Michael or just because I'm being affectionate in public with him, so this question actually caught me a bit off guard, but I'll happily answer it.

My favorite memory of Michael is, how I met him. When I was 17, I worked as a waiter at a restaurant in Sydney, to help my mum with the bills, and to be able to buy stuff my siblings wanted to have, but we did not have the money for.

One night, after being yelled at, by the chef, for being to slow and threatening to get me fired - which he didn't do, because I have big hands, and these hands could carry a lot more plates, than my coworkers - I saw this really cute boy coming in.

He looked really nervous sitting there all alone at this table for two. He was gorgeous, with his fairy floss pink hair and the flower crown of real daisies on top of it. His style was something else, coz he wasn't wearing jeans and a shirt. No he wore a black dress with long sleeves, that partly covered his hands, like sweater paws, and it had this layer of fine lace material on top of the fabric of the skirt part and very beautiful, soft pink, over knee Converse boots, that sparkled in the dim light of the restaurant.

This boy was the definition of pure beauty and for the whole two hours, that he was sitting there, I kept glancing over to his table, to see if someone came to join him, but no one ever came. By the end of my shift, after I changed into my black skinny jeans and my black button up shirt, I walked over to the boy, who was still sitting alone and sat down in front of him.