(4)

The whole day, just the face of the girl revolved around my eyes. Eden, was her name. Yeah, that was her name. She had some pain in her eyes, I didnt feel it. I'm too insensitive for these things, but there was something in her eyes. She never smiled, so I'd assume it was something sad.

"What was her name, again?" Zayn asked me as I was telling him about this encounter.

"Eden." Zayn nodded his head in understanding. Then it was silent, us thinking, until Niall arrived.

"HELLO FELLAS. I GOT TWO BIRDIES TODAY!" He said throwing his shoes somewhere in the house, but sure did put his golf stuffs like a princess. I rolled my eyes at him. Zayn just cringed at his ever so loud and enthusiastic voice.

"Very good, now calm down HOEran." Zayn smirked at niall, making niall huffed in annoyance. I chuckled remembering how Zayn found out this nickname for him through Twitter and we both sometimes take advantage of it.

"I'll take a shower! Be right back!" He said in his best impression of a french accent. The thing is, he is so good with impressions, we sometimes make him do it just for the sake of laughing.

Then, my and zayn's phone dinged at the same time. I checked my phone to see a text from Harry on our group chat.

Hazza: a party from my side, mates. Get ready, I'll pick all of you at 9 tonight.

This party animal will ever stop?

"The group chat?" Zayn asked me. I nodded only to get a smirk from him.

"Remember the last time?" I frowned at the memory and shook my head.

"Never again though."