(28)

"Oh for god sake, dad. Pay attention!" Eden shrieked making me giggle like a mad man. It was us, trying to make something edible to eat. Well, we both suck at it though. It's usually own chef, dorothea, who cooks for us. But weekend is our day to shine, or burn things.

"It says, stir it continously. Dont stop, or this might make the lower half burn. What are you doing! Leave your phone, dad will you?"

She was really angry, i could tell. But this saturday dinner always makes me laugh out loud. It'll be her getting worried with all the procedures and ingredients, while i just enjoy her panicking. This makes her more annoyed, and makes me laugh out loud more, every single time. We sometimes end up with something okay to eat, but most of the time, we had to order eventually.

"Oh forget this, we know we'll end up ordering." I said chuckling at her attempts to make the dish perfect, even though I know its shitty now. And probably burnt.

"That doesn't mean we cant try!" She said annoyed, but this time I tried to press back my laugh as she was just next to me. Who knows? Might she just grab a knife and stab me? Just kidding, she'd never do that. But it's just so cute to see her this annoyed.

Suddenly the bell rang to our apartment. We just got ourselves a small, secluded place, so no one will bother us much. I looked at Eden quizzically, and she returned the same expression.

"Did you already order in your brain?" I asked Eden while going to answer the door, only to get a laugh from her, for the first time in the evening.

I went open the door, and when I did I wanted to shut the door at his face.