Epilogue

Sitting on my bed, I stared blankly outside the window. The date was August 27. It was over four weeks now since the Feast of Spes, the awakening and defeat of Gaea. The past months were hectic, to say the least. The seven — Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, and Frank — going to quests to save the world as usual. I could still remember the day when Athena, my mother, instructed me and Annabeth to go on a Quest of Athena's Parthenos, or The Mark of Athena, leading me to ride the Argo II to Rome as well. Shivering at the thought of the horrible sight of Arachne, the spider mother, I tried to shrug off the memories of the war against Gaea.

A knock on the door helped me to snap out of my thoughts. Turning around to face the door, I shouted, "Come in."

My step-mother, Evelyn, entered, a soft smile lingering on her face. "Are you alright, dear?" I nodded, returning the smile and gave her a questioning look. "I just wanted to tell you that a visitor came here."

Furrowing my eyebrow, I replied, "Who?"

Then a familiar raven-haired boy came into my sight. I froze there, stunned as I studied the male. I tried to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth.

"I will leave you two alone," Evelyn said, looking at me understandingly. She exited my room and closed the door as the young wizard walked inside.

"What are you doing here, Sirius?"

"Is that a way to greet your boyfriend?" He had a wry smile, except it looked worn out. He sat next to me on my bed looking at me expectantly.

"I... I'm just surprised. You didn't respond to any of my letters for a while and I didn't expect you to come here."

Sirius gave me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, I just had... a difficult time at home."

Pursing my lips, I regarded him for the second time. His shoulders were slumped as if he was exhausted, and there were black rings under his eyes. I nodded, knowing little things about his family; how cruel his parents are and how they treat their children. He had stated his only happy time at his house was with his younger brother — Regulus.

"What happened?" I asked, laying a hand on his shoulder. I didn't dare question if he was alright.

"I ran away," He blurted out, avoiding my gaze. I waited for him silently to continue his explanation. "I'm staying at Jame's place."

Staying quiet for a while, I took his hand and gave a comforting squeeze. "How's it staying at his place like?"

Sirius finally met my eyes for the first time since he entered my room and saw the smile on my face. "It's nice. Jame's parents are very kind," He spoke, his voice feather-light than before. He lifted his hand and studied my hair which I cut two weeks ago, just above my shoulder. "You cut your hair?"

"Yeah. Needed a new start, considering what happened," I answered, a faint splash of pink painting on my cheeks. He raised his hand and held my face, caressing a scar that I'd received not that long ago on my cheek tenderly with his thumb.

"What happened?" Sirius repeated the question from me a few minutes ago.

Pausing slightly, I looked through his warm grey eyes. "It's a long story. It also involves what happened to us during our date in Hogsmeade."

"Well, I have nothing to do all day. So, tell me what happened?"

A smile bloomed on my face when Sirius took my hands and cradled them gently, pressing a kiss on my knuckles.

"I love you, you moron," I spoke bluntly, a mischievous smile playing on my lips. Sirius stared at me for a moment before kissing my lips tenderly, feeling him smile against them.

He pulled away and whispered.

"I love you too, flower."

And this... would be the end of this story. A big thank you for all of the people who read this until the end and I hope from the bottom of my heart, that throughout this story, you enjoyed reading and was satisfied with the ending.

I really had a content time writing this and it was so sad when I realized that this was coming to an end. However, if you want to read another story of mine (though I doubt there will), you can check my other story Slytherin Roar if you would like to crush the long-living thing called time. And another thing, I may work on a small bonus story of the Marauders visiting Camp Half-Blood — so, comment or message me anytime to give me thoughts and opinions about it!

Anyways, again, thank you so much and have a lovely time of your days!