Chapter 32

Hii to all my lovely readers... Doesn't want to put you in cliffhangers, so updating the parts sooner than later... 😘😘😘

Urvi had told Pitamah the greatest secret of the era, that Karna is the eldest son of Queen Kunti. She looked at him in horror. She didn't have to disclose it, but as it has been revealed, let face the consequences.

Pitamah was shocked for a moment. And then in his grave voice said the words she hadn't expected at all.

Pitamah- You know about it????

What!!!! This is not the reaction I have expected from Pitamah she thought. He is behaving like he had told her a secret.

Urvi (open-mouthed)- You already know about it Pitamah... How???

He was silent. She couldn't contain his silence. She rushed towards him and hold his hand.

Urvi(crying)- Please Pitamah! Please tell me what you know. I beg of you. Please.

Pitamah was moved by her

Pitamah- Yes, I know, he's the Jyesta Kaunteya and my eldest Grandnephew.

Urvi- How??? When???

Pitamah- From the moment I first saw him.

Urvi- in the tournament???

Pitamah- No. It was long time ago. And when I said at that day to give Sadbuddhi to all my kinsmen, Karna was also included in it. He is also one of mine.

She looked quizzically at him.

Pitamah- I had known him from his childhood. When he came with Adhirath. (Again himself-speaking mode). I saw him and I could see the glow and radiance from his face and know that he is not some ordinary boy. Growing up he insists that he would be my charioteer, not professional but just for fun. In his teens whenever he got chance he sneaks and boards in my chariot and say, 'Today, I will be your charioteer, Mahamahim.'  He was that boy. Innocent, guileless(nischal) child.

I remember the day when Dronacharya rejected him for being his disciple(shishya).

Urvi (getting desperate)- Then why didn't you tell him that Karna's a royal born. That he is one of the prince he had been appointed to teach. And why he wasn't acknowledged as Hastinapur prince???

Pitamah looked at her as if calculating how much to tell her.

Pitamah(gravely)- Do Karna knows about it???